Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,161  
32F cloudy upper 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours part store,stop for critter food,refill Mrs. kindling barrels, figure out the chirping sound wood furnace blower motor making area.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,163  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

30.6F going into low 60e, sunny day forecasted.

Took a day off from a lot of Interwebz to celebrate another trip around the Sun, play with the dogs, keep the couches from drifting off, phone calls from family & friends, and went out for Pizza for birthday dinner.

got my FLIR attachment birthday gift, which works on both the iPhone and iPad, I have a lot of little leaks around the house to seal up!

Bailey is a healthydog, she has a cold nose:

20240201T093226.jpeg

Wood stove is toasty, still not done de-decorating yet..
IMG_8060.png

I can see all sorts of fun uses for this!

Chiropractor this morning, a bit of admin afterwards, then up to the wood lot and fire up the tractor and excavator and run them for a while to keep them exercised, maybe grease up while I am at it…

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,164  
45 high of 58 today spring is back

went to bed at 10:00 up at 5:30 sugar 140 getting better

mostly March 25 hope I can control sugar better

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #185,166  
67°F and no rain.

I think I got the fence fixed. The only place I think he could possibly get under was bottom of a swale that it looked like the bottom could get nosed up enough to squeeze under. I fashioned some metal pins to stake it down. Have done similar in prior years using tent pegs, but I didn’t have any. I’m concerned he may be jumping the fence. If so I have no fix.

Hope to get fuel tank and system flushed on my LS today

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Jumping or climbing?

for the enclosure we got for Harry up at the wood lot, since he could possibly climb the Cain-link, I toppped the fence with 6” black corrugated drain pipe on the inside, so that he a) cannot get good purchase if he gets that high, and b) it forces him backwards, shifting his center of gravity inward making it (coupled with a)) virtually impossible to go over the top.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,169  
Aahhh, I don't believe you're on a beach...... haven't seen any more pics.... You know we need pics to prove it's true.....;):D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Or umbrella drinks at the chiki hut 😎🥂