Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,071  
snow has turned to sleet, didn't stay out long
kind of fun to see my neighbors in the woods, otherwise they are hidden totally
not much going on, roads are wet, heavily salted

folks two properties down built that fenced area not for a garden but for trees/shrubs, which I think they
took inside for the winter. Am curious what they are growing in there, six foot tall plants

Attachments

• DJI_0155.JPG
    DJI_0155.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • DJI_0154.JPG
    DJI_0154.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
  • DJI_0153.JPG
    DJI_0153.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
   / Good morning!!!! #184,072  
Drew, we put eh after the sentence. I find that the older I get the more I rely on spell check to get the right spelling of some common words, eh?
The good people and some of the not so good people on GM really do NOT want me typing the way I talk. I 'clean it up' for this forum, eh?

/ Good morning!!!! #184,073  
Another pot of hot coffee is brewing. 6° with a fresh layer of snow falling this morning. Heading to 9° with cloudy skies. All I have to say is Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
frown.gif
Found enough to do inside house. Did let poor Sassy out in the cold. She went out in the cold and did what had to and was back at door to be let back in in a short time. Today will be more of the same. Except to refill bird feeders. Large number of birds at the feeders.
RqlAucZ.jpg

Buppies, its cold and going to stay that way until sometime next week.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,074  
Ron, AMEN
Great to see your pic this morning.
I think my weather station froze at 25° I haven’t seen it change since yesterday morning. But looking at weather station app, yesterday was from 23° to 26°, today is 24° to 25°.
4+” of snow. I let Tiger go on the deck in the snow. He was funny, shaking the snow off his paws as he walked
Snagglepuss wanted out last night, so I let her go out in the snow and cold. She is our neighbors cat. So was surprised this morning to find her in our garage. Son had let her back in last night. Now she’s on my lap. Earlier she and her daughter Pebbles were chasing each other and playing.
IMG_3094.jpeg
IMG_3084.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #184,075  
Morning all, 24 going to 31 and then down to 14, got about 2" of snow.
School is closed, silly.

Dog is sooo happy in the snow. She tries to bury herself, but with so little, it just looks funny.

Got more done in the garage, had to use new floor jack to move the long rack back into position, but it is there.

Being of mostly Ukrainian descent, I rather report on the weather and my tractor here.

Good to see the Ron morning picture.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #184,077  
It is a Good Morning!

Buppies, glad to hear your stuffiness is clearing up! I got lucky and things cleared up before this cold snap. Don't like feeling bad in cold weather.

Another 'stay in' day today except for making a round outside occasionally to check faucets and just see what has happened. So far, nothing. So it's good.

Everyone have a great, safe, warm day and eat some good food!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,078  
Good Morning
25° and grey outside. Very light freezing drizzle/snow mix.

Today started with testing the driveway markers-
Lane.20240116_080701_371063088.jpg

Which appeared to work just fine. Got the lane cleared out in time to meet the professor for breakfast.
Now that I’m home again, I’ll shovel the back patio and let Zoe race around in the snow for a while.
Not much else planned, was supposed to take a checknride with the FAA today, but as it was in an airplane rather than a simulator, they canceled due to the weather. I’m not heartbroken, but I still need to get it done by the end of the month.

Feels good to be pretty much back among the living. Don’t know what I had, but it was worse than when I had COVID.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,079  
Temperature has gone up to 32 light wind still cloudy if sun comes out snow removal may not be required. I know that’s treasonous on a tractor forum but I just do not feel up to it