Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,025  
KJC. Any chance of alternatives for Harry? I installed a doggie door in our bedroom that leads to a fenced area roughly 20x20. If needed, the dogs could be confined to that area, see old pic
View attachment 846866
View attachment 846867
They have a somewhat sheltered area along back of bedroom. Could close the doggie door to keep them confined, but don’t. What we do is Makani proof the bedroom, things like nothing laying around he likes, doors closed to the bathroom and office, their pillows locked in the crate - he’s very adept dragging them thru the doggie door.
Not a perfect solution, but tolerable. He’s getting better. This is a normal area they use every day, so not really a confinement.
Maybe you have an area you can configure to suit yours and Harrys needs.
all of our doors are either full-length glass or have storm doors,now doggie doors won’t work there,man’s this is a log home,and Mrs would frown upon me hacking holes in the house with a chainsaw. . .

i reached out to the trainer we sent Harry to and she said that he will be okay in his crate while we are at work, as long as he gets some play before going inm and normal attention and training after, especially since we are also taking him to doggie day care four workdays. But Mrs is also looking into a veteran service dog program as backup…

I think he can grow out of it, but I can say things here I cannot say to Mrs…

/ Good morning!!!! #184,027  
2 days in a row I'm on a roll. Yesterday I dug a hole where I thought the back yard drain line was put 25 yrs ago and bingo. Now I can put a 2 way clean out in the line (y)
Today I ventured up on the roof and cleaned the fireplace pipe with one of those Amazon weed wacker looking gizmos with the flexible rods. Closed the glass doors and taped plastic over the FP front. Cleaned from the top side, will let the dust settle before I open it up and vacuum it out... probably put a sock on the vac discharge too.
Good time to do this while the Mrs is away.
I extended the stack 2 ft to improve the draft. Hopefully that fixes the smoke drafting back down and we can use it again without getting smokey.
The carwash and drive will have to wait... tomorrow's suppose to be just as nice or warmer.
Hope you all had a productive day.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,028  
20F clear sky.

Been good day getting this and that done,settle in for good afternoon nap but kittens decided not to be. :(

No Bills Steeler game so plan B feet up and numb it rest of the evening.

Enjoy your evening all.
It’s not a game anyways

/ Good morning!!!! #184,029  
Floaters float. They move about.
On the subject of eyes -
My lovely wife had these little black dots that, with her describing them to our HMO, made them seem insignificant. And the HMO said eventually come in. Then they started getting bigger and blocking a lot of her vision. When we got to the HMO she was diagnosed with wet AMD and they rushed her to appointments for shots.
There are several "levels" of anti-VEGF injections, some are VERY expensive and not all insurance covers the better ones.
But she has been taking monthly shots and now the black spots have become slightly translucent and hopefully will not get worse.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,030  
Success in the shop! Got the pieces all stained, waited a couple hours, and got them assembled. Didn't take any pics after assembly, so those will wait until installed.
IMG_1283.jpegIMG_1286.jpeg

Joined boards ready to get cut to final length, then sanding / staining. Probably tomorrow. Have to get the supports installed first to get final measurements...

IMG_1285.jpeg