Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,811  
Yes, there are a lot of "bulk" items, but most are not. There are a lot of products that just come in larger size packages, usually at the same price or less than a smaller package elsewhere.

Example: my son buys 'hot pockets' from Walmart. A pack of 12 is $14. At Costco, a pack of 18 is $15.

You can stop at a Costco, go to the membership desk and ask for a guest pass to look around. You won't be able to buy anything, but you can get an idea if it would be worth it for your needs.
We love Costco! Been a member for 34 years. Executive member and always get a check for at least $75. Every year! I don’t like to shop, but love going to Costco, don’t get me started on the food court.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

/ Good morning!!!! #183,812  
Good Morning Again,
Just a couple shots of my Happy Place today !

Attachments

• IMG_3742.jpeg
    IMG_3742.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #183,813  
About 3am, the dog had to got out, and I noticed the (2 year old) furnace was "trying" to start. 58 in the house. I checked the inlet/outlets and there were clear of snow. It fixed itself and is working fine now. I run a wood stove in the afternoon/evening, but that runs out overnight. 1 outside this morning, now -1. Still have 20 mph winds and weather warnings - through Tuesday. Plugged in the block heater on the tractor and fired up the small snowblower to clear walks and paths for the dog. Some 2 foot drifts on the east side of every building. The governor hung up on the snowblower at times (that was a first) - frozen/snow packed? The tractor fired right up and I got the 300 foot drive cleared. Dressed for the cold, and except for the snow in the face/glasses, it wasn't too bad. Got inside for a nice hot shower and coffee, and to check in on TBN.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,814  
Good morning, the low is 25 and going to a high of 28°F. Wind E 22 gusting to 28 mph. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow.

Gonna be a bit of a challenge to clean up, nothing I can't handle though. Might plow later this afternoon and into this evening. I will do everybody else in daylight and reserve this place for after dark.
6" so far on the ground, from overnight.
THE most time consuming part of this go-round of plowing will be this place.
The upper part near the house will take about ten passes to get it all back where I want it, then there is the pathway to the compost pile. I usually plow that with the bucket.

check, I was just about to send the army out to search for you. Hadn't heard from you in almost a month.

Have a safe day all
Been busy with family Christmas stuff, and a LOT of work finalizing grades for my half course that I just finished December.

So now I am back in the saddle for the second term, and the big excitement yesterday was that they came and upgraded my power to 200 amp service!🎉🎉🎉🎉

They also hooked up the second receptacle for the basement stove, and the big 50 amp receptacle for plugging in electric vehicles outside. Very happy about this. Should have installed 200 AMP back in 2002 when we built. So now, we have a fully functioning Ikea bsmt. kitchen.
IMG_8196.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #183,815  
Good morning! Low of 24°, heading up to 38°, sunny, but still windy. 25-30 mph w/ 50 mph gusts. That will make it an inside day.

Another poor sleeping night.... hope I'm not getting into that cycle again....

RNG, thanks for the explanation of the executive membership.... I forgot the 4% was from the Costco Citi Visa. Only 2% from the membership at the store. We use the Citi card primarily at Costco, so getting 6% technically. We pay it off in full each month.

Scott, nice happy place for sure! ..... I only see one leg turned.....

Check, the kitchen turned out very nice! Have you decided on a backsplash?

Drew, never had an r/c boat. Always thought they would be cool, just never had a good place to play with one. Never had a plane with floats either.

Wifey is cutting up some apples.... I know what that means....APPLE CHEESECAKE PIE! Mmmmm.

Got an email from "Roku" advertising "Formula E" racing. I must have been under a rock or something.... it's the 10th season? I may just hold the couch in place and see what it's about this afternoon..... I am assuming it's electric formula one?

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,816  
57°F and .02 inches rain. That’s an all time low temp for us.

Got 2 more sections mowed yesterday. Should get that end of property finished today.

Allergic to something in the air. Eyes all watery, scratchy and red. Luckily have some drops that help but looking forward to it being over. I’m sure mowing doesn’t help.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #183,817  
Good morning! Low of 24°, heading up to 38°, sunny, but still windy. 25-30 mph w/ 50 mph gusts. That will make it an inside day.

Another poor sleeping night.... hope I'm not getting into that cycle again....

RNG, thanks for the explanation of the executive membership.... I forgot the 4% was from the Costco Citi Visa. Only 2% from the membership at the store. We use the Citi card primarily at Costco, so getting 6% technically. We pay it off in full each month.

Scott, nice happy place for sure! ..... I only see one leg turned.....

Check, the kitchen turned out very nice! Have you decided on a backsplash?

Drew, never had an r/c boat. Always thought they would be cool, just never had a good place to play with one. Never had a plane with floats either.

Wifey is cutting up some apples.... I know what that means....APPLE CHEESECAKE PIE! Mmmmm.

Got an email from "Roku" advertising "Formula E" racing. I must have been under a rock or something.... it's the 10th season? I may just hold the couch in place and see what it's about this afternoon..... I am assuming it's electric formula one?

Everyone have a great day!
Haven’t decided on the backsplash yet, LS. Been doing a lot of window shopping but no choice yet. If anyone wants to chime in and make suggestions, you’re more than welcome exclamation!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,818  
Will you be reimbursed for any remaining propane when the estate sells, Don? I'm thinking I could maybe get the propane dealer to buy back what's in the 1000 gallon tank here, then sell the tank. Not sure if that's possible, though.
No. The house is a constant expense and the delay was uncalled for. Propane/electric/water/insurance will not be reimbursed. I just hope they're is no damage from the hard freeze coming next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,819  
Good breakfast with the gang. Wife grocery shopping, was out of canned cat food.
snagglepuss laying on me now, i fe+l23 (that was her typing0) I fe+lt Had to kick her off. spent $5400 plus $940 in gas at costco last year. Over $1K more than the year before. They are usually lowest gas prices, and usually long lines.
+

/ Good morning!!!! #183,820  
Like free shipping for goods when I do not want to go to store.
Free shipping and nearby are two major factors. Costco is very close. I don't take advantage of it as much as I should. Mainly meat and groceries. I do like their ready to eat boiled shrimp occasionally. If you are in a hurry and need to take a food item to a get-to-gather they always have something you can grab quickly that most people will like.

Sodamo, good luck with the allergies!

Don, I hope you have no freeze and the pipes survive just fine at the Estate house.

LS, APPLE CHEESECAKE PIE! Mmmmm sounds great. Never had that before.

Scott, that shop looks like a great place to be on a cold day!
2 ways to look at data. I pray for Ukraine.

View attachment 846493
Yeah, that shows we have given way more than our share. I'm all for prayers and frequently include them but it's time for the US to cut off the money to Ukraine.