Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,442  
Well, somewhat successful day on the agenda....
Started to measure for the pieces of siding to go up against the roof.
Then the wifey called me in..... apparently she needed more ingredients for her batches of cookies..... unfortunately, they were at the store....

Compiled a list of stuff needed.... turned into a long list which included other 'non baking' items.

Pulling into the Wally World parking lot gave me an idea of how this trip was going to be. Normally, on a busy day, the lot is only half full. Not today ---- up and down multiple lanes to get a parking spot.
Inside, every register open, lines of 10+ people waiting....
The busiest I have ever seen in the 10 years it's open.

Anyway, got home, finished measuring and got the pieces cut and prepainted. Then the wifey said she wanted an earlier dinner.... closed up the shop and came in, tomorrow is another chance....

Of course, now she says "I need you to get that plaque made.... the stain has to dry before I can get it wrapped"
Before I got myself in trouble saying something, I just agreed and said "I'll make it tomorrow "
Who says we don't get smarter as we age?......

Watching an interesting 'marathon' of shows on History TV called "decoding the Bible". Explains a lot about some of the 'conflicting stories' in different books. Very well made shows.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,443  
The talk of golf carts UTV's has me searching for one again. The wifey wants one for her to get around on the property. Everything that I found over the last year was WAY too expensive. I don't mind going 3-400 miles to get one. If anyone knows of any, let me know.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,444  
The talk of golf carts UTV's has me searching for one again. The wifey wants one for her to get around on the property. Everything that I found over the last year was WAY too expensive. I don't mind going 3-400 miles to get one. If anyone knows of any, let me know.
I’d like to get one for dad to get around outside

/ Good morning!!!! #182,445  
IMG_2778.jpeg

Another view of the new trailer pad. Nice having stone under them. I’ll make it look nicer when yard is dry. Added this pic to show how soft the ground is..

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #182,448  
Good evening all. 38ºF for the start, .2 inch in rain gauge, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind, moderate gusts, Sky mostly clear, and high temp was 56ºF. Bike ride to start day. One other guy was to ride with me, He tweaked his back get bike down for ride, tried to ride anyway but decided to go home, So we rode only 8 miles together. Total ride 40+ miles hit new all time high for annual mileage. Hope to get to 6700 before end of year. Plumber showed at nap time to replace shower cartridge, got it replace shower much better now for water pressure. Have to get new handle set screw would not release, now head striped out. Dinner with stepdaughter and her hubby.
Yesterday Morning posts:
Frits Yes meeting take effort and planning, especially who needs to be there for how long.
Don glad you made a lot of the aunt's over 100 birthdays. Sorry about loosing a PT day, glad you can make it up.
Frits sorry about dead deer in fence.
Ted 9" sounds like nice snow. hope the road did not need much touch-up.
Drew good advice on further inspection.
Paul glad you able to get plane sold. Smoker load looks very yummy. Nice you got to see grandson's Christmas show. Nice pics, hope you got to coast.
Mark hope shopping and mom visit went well. Hope you were able to pick up van and get a while you wait work.
RNG hope you get the rain. The more you search in purse the better you get :) Sorry about charges, I got 1 free oil change for both truck and SUV
David hope you were able to conserve some energy today.
Bill thanks for sharing story on poor plowing.
Rich does not seem like anyone who has spoken up has been a fan of meetings. A testament to the low quality of meetings.
Bill glad front lights working. Shame you could no get rear lights to a point you did not need to pull roof to finish.
Dennis Costcos always seem crowded. They do sell a lot per day.
David glad your meetings were better than most of ours.
Frits glad you had the equipment to bury the deer.
Thomas sorry kitty making a challenge to type.
Dennis glad you can type now. I don't have an excuse for my poor typing and proof reading.
Saturday morning posts:
Frits sorry to hear about more stomach issues, prayers sent. Son's girl friend sounds like a piece of work. Getting help for mental health and substance abuse shold be easier. Nice pics of troll and daughter.
Ron glad tractor ran shipper well. Hope yo had repeat today. Not the most friendly looking bird.
Phil glad staus quo is good thing. Neat bowel
Drew hope you found some outside work and got the don not freeze stuff in from garage.
Thomas hope placement goes well for game cam. Hope you found some good football.
Drew sorry about how hard coffee hits stomach. Glad new coat and beard helping in the cold.
Buppies glad more rain in offing. Nice you got more sleep :) Hope you get more work.
Ron sorry no white Christmas this year.
Chris glad you are done with leaves. Sorry basement not dug. Are you going to get foundation/basement poured? Sounds like winter has set in.
Billy Glad you got recovery hike in, sorry anot 100%.
NHBX sounds like plenty of rain. Sorry hoses not in. Hope dump run went well, and you found some Christmas spirit.
Bill Glad you got lights done. Weather does not sound conducive to outside work.
Billy thanks for info on Costco sales.
Scott(vt) hope the lathe stand works out.
Frits sorry the wine turned off the enzymes.
Scotty good luck with update to electric golf cart. Glad good Christmas dinner :)
Drew I hear you on suspension changes to golf cart.
Scotty hope mods work as you want then to work.
Paul glad you could fix or replace power supply to get radios charging. Sandwich looks yummy. Key word is upgrade, full IFR airplane much more expensive than their plain jane brethren. Glad you had fun with Zoe. Nice you have time to take quick spin in completed airplane.
RNG glad you got van back. Hope tire rotation and oil change went well today.
More catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,450  
good morning all
quiet Sunday morning, up early, wide awake (?) so will start the day early and hopefully
this afternoon when the rains come will get a good nap.
Lot of rain coming up East Coast, two to three inches of rain predicted.

Mostly your bike mileage is amazing. You've ridden across the country, and back and more.
you put more miles on your bicycle then I did in my rv.

good morning Ron, you are probably waking up same time too