Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,311  
While doing my searches for missing parts on newer tractor. One of the bolts for ROP’s. Kubota only sold them in a pair with a nut, cable and eye. $314 At a wearhouse. I have a feeling they are going to be on shelf for a long time. Bought five 5/8-18 x 4” grade 8 bolts at Fastenal for $10. I used a lock washer instead of clip pin. Cable was always in the way when raising and lowering ROP’s View attachment 838106
When my dealer returned the L5030 after repairing the cracked head , they had replaced the missing ROPs bolts without us asking. Probably buried in the repair cost. I believe dad has lost one since already.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,312  
IMG_2076.png

Don’t hook an adult.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,313  
Good morning! Low of 29°, high of 35° going to be hard to reach with 6" of snow on the ground. Another 3-5" expected throughout today. Made it real pretty.

IMG_1257.jpegIMG_1258.jpeg

Son shoveled the walkways about an hour ago, covered with an inch+ already. I'll wait until later to get the tractor out. Too nice right now watching the pellet stove purring along....

The deck project came to a screeching halt..... apparently, my memory of what I was "going" to do somehow changed and I didn't double check myself before 'adapting'' and reassembling the frames. Didn't realize until we carried the first one to the house....

At the time it was a big deal to me, being all stupid and having to do rework....
So, just disassembled EVERYTHING, will remake them the traditional way-- start with the stack of materials and build from the start to the proper measurements and conventional methods......

Enjoying the beautiful scenery that Mother Nature provided today will help relieve the frustration of yesterday's fiasco.....

Going to assist the wifey in the kitchen today, preparing some meals / dishes that can be frozen for the holidays.

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,315  
Morning , 26 going up to 41 and I see some sun
M7040 - I am also on enzymes, helps a bit but not sure why I'm broken still.

Been stuck in meetings for hours and still going.

Son's winter Choir tonight.

Be well,
I do not miss going to meetings.

nothing good ever came Of meetings. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #182,317  
I do not miss going to meetings.

nothing good ever came Of meetings. . .
Well, don't forget that meetings are great for "team building".......

And for gaining "presentation skills" ......

And for getting the team "on the same page".....

Don't miss that BS at all!