Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #173,391  
All this severe wx of the last year or so, severe storms, flooding, fires, blizzards, extreme and prolonged temps, etc seems to me they just maybe related to all these climate change actions, aggravating not fixing the problems. Just maybe Mother Nature was doing better on her own.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,392  
Good Morning Guys,
KilroyJC,

Thats the way I test my planes also, I have used water stones for many years with great success ! I keep 4 different grits in a water buckey in my shop, I think my finest is 1200 grit. I also use a plane holder from Veritas I believe.

M7040, nice job on stacking all that wood, those little mules are very handy, I have the Polaris Ranger and use that to shuttle wood.

Popgadget, nice progress on the speaker project !

77 degs at the moment going to 84, lots of humidity.
i picked up this sharpening set off AmazOn for $40, it has 400/100/300/8000 plus the leather strip and green compound and two sharpening guides for proper angle. I have a good set of Norton Stones (1000/2000/4000/8000) for my straight razors, one stone cost more than the kit did! But for tools that is good enough.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,394  
Over 50 years and 3 out buildings to collect in. Still collecting. 🤠

I was just walking thru my garage after getting my trash can in, was thinking I must be a hoarder, I only have a trail thru the garage to walk.

I spent the morning working on church stuff, nothing planned for afternoon. Should clean up somewhere.

/ Good morning!!!! #173,397  
BEF - I also have a trail to walk through in the garage. :) I can't wait to clear things out (once things settle for us) and then organize tools, workbench, shelving, collectibles etc.
... and to make good use of the sea can for other / seasonal things

/ Good morning!!!! #173,400  
Been looking at Drew's map. Stops are close together on the east, far apart in the west. I'm assuming just haven't found spots yet there. Interesting spur in colorado. I've been on most of the route shown in Colorado. Better check the brakes before going down at Wolf Creek Pass.