Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,631  
Good afternoon! Nice Sunny day here in Toronto where we are going to watch the Super Bowl. About 44°F or so. Getting ready to start the stew for tonight‘s meal, and I have to vacuum the place so our guests won’t think that we are slobs!

Should be a fun night. Unfortunately, our daughter is working till 7:30 PM, but she said she’ll be here at about quarter after eight. (She’s not a big fan of football, but she sure likes our friends that we will be having over. Their daughter and ours practically grew up together, and we have remained very good friends even though we moved to the other side of town.)

Have a good day everyone, and watch out for those “objects”! Next time one shows up over Canada, I guess it will be our turn to shoot it down with our F-18s.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,632  
Good Morning.

Struggles continue as I negotiage the separation steps and divorce (i say that because she is not negotiating). Anyway, Trusting God, Waiting On The Lord, Praying my way through this mess. I will check-in when I can. Prayers appreciated. Happy Sunday.
Scaredy.
I've been there done that. My thoughts and prayers go out for you. At least for me, in the end, as painful as it was, I ended up in a better place after the divorce. Maybe not financially, but emotionally and I think that is the most important thing.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,633  
62° F and 3.68 inches rain and raining

Another healing, energy conservation day ahead. Swelling abating a bit as is the pain. Acetaminophen enough to be comfortable.

Will watch the big game today. Can’t say I’m really routing for anyone but one team I’d rather not win. Silly

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #164,637  
Got my mom a 23 and me D&A test the results should be coming back this month. Anyone with aging parents should consider this, I wish I would have done it for my dad.

Why? What will it show?
I’m more concerned the government seems to have access to the data.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,639  
Why? What will it show?
I’m more concerned the government seems to have access to the data.
You receive reports about your ancestry and genetic predispositions to specific traits and diseases. It's interesting to see all of the cousins around the world.

What do you think the government will do with the information?

/ Good morning!!!! #164,640  
Found this info on the Mitsubishi Hyper heat models showing the heating capacity at low temperatures

1676228807561.png