Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,611  
good morning all
cooler 28 going up to 48 today in clouds
woke up with another head and neck ache, but better than night before.
I need the Fountain of Youth, soon....

Drew hope you can order stuff for motorhome soon.
Mostly, you are a little psychic, I was up at 1am, couldn't sleep, so went online and ordered
all the kitchen stuff for rv, like coffee pot, toaster oven, flatware, dishes, etc. Thankfully then fell back to sleep.
At least I sure know what I need now, been here done this before. Easy to order it all on Amazon, cheaper than rv stores.
Though Walmart now sells rv supplies reasonably.

Some stuff I need to wait until the rv is here, like some cheap beach prints for wall, and Command glue strips to hold them up.
and maybe a small Visio sound bar for the tv. They get good reviews.
Still have more to order, like those weird short queen rv sheets.

David, have you concocted some fun stories of Sophie beating you up for being bad? Hope you heal quickly.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,612  
22F clear sky mid 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...rattle some pots and pans make shepard's pie loaded,tidy up shed,clean feeding area,maybe nap so I can stay up longer watch super bowl,other than that not sure.

Enjoy your say all.

/ Good morning!!!! #164,613  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

Currently 41F and intermittent torrential rains. If it had been snow, our little plow on our quad would have been woefully inadequate - the amount of water that has been falling is quite substantial! I am glad I did all the preparation, because if I did not, this all WOULD have been snow. You’re welcome.

The rains mean that today I will sequester myself in the spare bedroom and prepare to shovel the fruits of our labor into the gaping maw of Uncle. Yay.

Dinner last night was delightful, and we got home just as the precipitation began in earnest.

watched two more episodes of Clarkson’s Farm - really an entertaining and informative show. We will probably binge it out to the end of Season 2 tonight after I finish taxes and Mrs does the weekly vacuum and tidy-up.

I hope everybody has a happy healthy safe blessed Sunday!

/ Good morning!!!! #164,614  
My ignition switch is giving me grief again. If I can't find it, does anyone know of a cleaner that will work without tearing the switch out and apart?

Caig Deoxit D5 is the best product that I have used. It works well for oxidized contacts and connections, not so much for burnt ones damaged by arcing. There is no “mechanic in a can” that I have discovered yet.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #164,616  
Good morning from SW Michigan. Balmy 27 going to mid 40's.

730am and we have a couple pots of coffee in us at the ice rink, waiting for the game to start

/ Good morning!!!! #164,617  
37 outside this AM. If you look in the right spot, there is some form of white stuff out there. Yeah....
Rain mostly in the forecast, looks like it too, and will not get much higher than what is current.

Back told me to get out of bed. Motrin time. And got to tend to the animals.

Took out more block yesterday. Should have removed the whole wall. It's not straight and I found out the really hard way that doors like straight. LOL. Vinyl was run on the outside already, so I fumbled around for hours trying to build a door frame to match the unique characteristics of the wall. Yuck. I think my trusty angle grinder bought the farm while working on the last block. Started making a funny noise and slowing down. Smelled funny too. Hey. I got 30 plus years out of it. I guess that too was a sign to just move along. I was really close to taking the remainder of the blocks down. I think I can get creative with trim around the door frame. As the wife says often "nothing is straight around here". Agree.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe. Stay warm today.

MilkHouseDoorway.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #164,618  
Good morning, 32 going to 42 today colder.

Yesterday daughter and Zion had a good visit with us. She was driving her car for the first time since hip replacement surgery and it went well. She is still lamenting about her approval for going to the next payroll grade level is not being implemented by HR due to incompetent person slacking off. Amazing how government allows this kind of thing to go on.
The next few months she has several trips on the books to France, Balkans, Estonia, Sweden and Czechoslovakia.

Had some pain in the jaw area like TMJ and wanted get a bite wing to give it some rest but seems to have improved.

Dinner last night was great the way the chicken was prepared on the cast iron pan.

The iMac is still not logging in so will return that today for help. It keeps locking me out for increasing time durations. The MacBook Pro works great though