Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,482  
64 degrees with the sun going down, freeze warning out tonight
hopefully the last.
I have five tomato plants in the living room and three more coming from Burpee.
that's plenty for me.
next year I'm buying from the RS Tomato Factory

/ Good morning!!!! #189,484  
Don, any flowers on the potatoes?
what else are you growing this year?

IMG_3380.JPG

Still no blooms so I had to dig and first hole found a potato the size of a tennis ball.
I just have potatoes planted this spring at the Gardens but have fennel, peppers, onions, and tomatoes in the back yard raised beds.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,485  
I got a $2 check today for a class action lawsuit against Costco. I think it’s valid.

We went back roads after leaving sons work, took him up thru the old part of Ellicott City. Roy used to live there.
Did stop at Mission BBQ for an early supper. Had the brisket.
Mowed front yard. Then started looking at trailer wiring on smaller trailer. Only green right blinker rang out as ok. Seems the brown tail light wire is on what should be left blinker, and I couldn’t ring out the yellow. Makes no sense, they worked last year. Don’t remember swapping those wires on the 7 to 5 connector, but maybe I did. I recall only connecting for the brakes on the large trailer, rest should be the same.
I did get gnd thru the frame.
I ended up moving trailer to front of barn to work on it tomorrow.
IMG_5184.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #189,486  
Good (Saturday) morning. Overnight Low of 3.5C and it's presently 15.7C, overcast & calm.

The 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' is planning to shift her horses, to a paddock beside her new residence, for a fortnight. We're jokingly calling it Paddock #8. So, depending on when that happens, I'll look to a Paddock #3 clean-up latter on.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,488  
Good evening all. 69ºF for the start, overcast, trace rain in gauge, windy. Windy, overcast all day, forecast rain was a no show, and high temp was 78ºF. made coffee to start day, worked on admin stuff on computer, then worked on bike brake, rotor was warped, got it a lot better, will take it tomorrow if I go to Muenster. Got PW started and cleaned front porch then changed oil while engine hot. Porch looks much better as well. Will loan PW to stepdaughter. Lodge had half rack baby back ribs for special, guess where I ate :)
Tuesday 12:01 PM post:
Dennis Sorry about the people messing up a good lot. I understand the drive concerns, my in-laws drive had same issues, every few feet the was a water cutout on both sides. Good luck with how this lot plays out.
David sorry about the pneumonia, prayers for your recovery.
Drew sorry about no discount for the brethren. Glad you weren't on the road when it let go. Hope nap was good.
Dennis glad the activity didn't affect you, and drive home no issue. Good luck with important issue.
Randy(wag) good to hear water tanks full again. Hope pick went well and ANZAC celebration goes well.
Don that is some thick potato plants
Scott(vt) good to hear made trip ok and made it to relative's place. Glad good visit. Nice moon pic
Bill hope service on Dodge goes well, and you get the needed adapter.
Wednesday morning 3:02 AM CDT post:
Bill glad pump moved to new tank, hope nap was good.
Ron glad house cleaner. Hope ducks find cover for nest.
Drew glad repair holding hope Paul can help you make better repair.
Billy hope you got some good hikes in.
Mike glad easy day. Hope no bad surprises.
Buppies hope heat not for Texas. prayers sent. Hang in there
Buppies sorry you felt so bad Tuesday.
Scott(vt) hope you got your walk sorry coffee not up to par.
Ken sorry about rain. glad more weed whacking done Good to hear transfer at day job came through.
Frits neighbor still does not understand over sight, does he. Glad D8 recovering, hope Dr appt confirmed soon. Thanks for pics. Lot of equipment at pond.
Paul glad manure bin emptied, hope ground not too tore up. Nice series of plasma cuts. Sorry about stuck valve on PW, hope you get soft rotator cap replaced soon. Bet Zoe slept good after getting to run around a lot. Nice GS pic
Drew hope you got to fly drone. Balloons tend to fly earlier in day, air more calm then.
Billy thanks for sharing hike pics. Always like pics of brooks, rivers and lakes :), and flowers never hurt either.
Dennis sorry about the convoluted goings on with new lot.
RNG sorry unpacking is slowing down. Hope you can get 240 volt outlet changed to correct config.
Scott(vt) 40 minute walk with missus sounds very nice.
Newbury glad Seafoam worked, had similar issue with old Jonson outboard. Got it running better on way back from mechanic.
Drew cool pics.
Two_bit sorry about the hours in a chair, That's rough.
RS glad trap worked, I guess your swimming lesson need improvement ;) Hope you can make live trap more robust. Getting a lot done I see. Thanks for progress pic :)
Drew hope no weather in forecast, stronger storms in the works, tornado south of Dallas. Glad smaller trees close to you. hope you could sleep that night.
Randy sorry about the col, glad turnout was good. Good yo hear you voice carries well enough.
Newbury that is a humongous tree!!
Drew that was a heck of a story.
Thurday Morning 3:49 AM CDT post:
Bill sorry Dodge not home yet, so old tank getting the fill.
Ron glad progress on paperwork, hope customer service calls were successful. Hope shopping went well as well as lathe projects. Lathes were my weakest machine. Nice moon.
Masseyrider sorry about the wind machines trying to save fruit trees.
Thomas thanks for the prayers
Thomas hope evening went well.
Billy thanks for the thoughts. Sounds like a long day between brush blade and Z-turn. Sorry wrens messing with you ingress/egress.
Drew glad you stayed warm Hope you had a safe trip hope, and no leaks
Buppies thanks for your prayers, prayers for you sent back :)
Dennis really nice pic
Mike hope your weather improves. Sorry to hear about the trees.
Paul hope shearing went well, looks like troops are eating well. Nice bracket, you have a press brake to make the bends?
Scott(vt) hope good trip to Plant City and good visit with BIL. Very nice pic
Drew nice solution to bidet plug. Hope 9 AM late enough to miss commuters.
Ken hope you like the 800. Hope your brother can help the situation, if girlfriend a problem your brother might want to get copy of will will there.
RNG glad you had manual for engine in DR mower. Good to hear the wire cleaned the jets and it's running better. Hope you got tires dismounted and new ones mounted.
RS sorry you under achieved Wednesday, glad repotting done. Good to hear new seedlings coming up. Hope Thursday went better for you.
Two_bit thanks for info on pipeline. Glad you pitched in and helped, that how I got on the ICVFD board. No on the Guadalupe Bass, only Texas fishing has been on the lake.
Scott(vt) glad good trip, hope visit good also.
Randy(wag) Sorry cat abandoned you for wood stove. :(
Bill sorry Dodge is taking so long, hope you got it back.
This morning's post 3:36 AM CDT. :
Ron glad you are getting nicer weather. Nice of you to help take down old swing set. Hope you can user metal for projects. Nice turkey pic.
More catch up tomorrow.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,489  
Took an easy day, likely more to come.

Sophie’s ophthalmologist took time to explain what’s going on, not that I can do it justice. As reminder, her 2nd cataract surgery, going on 3 years been slow to heal. So healing, progress noted these last few months, but internal pressure remains low. Wed, he told Sophie he figured the cause, some rare, longname something cleft, basically a very small tear that allows the eye fluid to leak out. Initial attempt to fix with laser although if not successful, surgery with stitch may be required. I thought the 2nd Drs reaction to inspecting the first treatment was revealing. Must have expressed at least 3 times how amazing the cleft was found. His animated expression said it all.

Back in 2 weeks for eval and next step.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,490  
Poured cup of coffee. 53° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 76° with rain most of the day. Completed the 3 projects in shop yesterday. Installed 3ph upper stop on tractor. To try it out did a partial mowing of grass. Today I need to cleanup shop. Not much else planned.
6WXS1xw.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.