Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,293  
43F and sunny @ 09:00, calling for a high of 62F. Low this morning was 30.9F, could see frost on the car when I got up but none on the grass. All gone now.

Was up in the shop until around 21:00 last night. Got the last piece of the old subfloor cut up so it would fit in the stove.

Was 53F inside when I got up there, ended up getting it up to 83F at one point, was burning well-seasoned sycamore and plywood ... felt very cozy ... :giggle:

Got the new trigger plate for the live trap cut out and fabbed up, other 2 mower blades of the set sharpened.

Some additional cleaning and straightening up done as well.

Woman had ham and bean soup + plus a pork roast and rice, had some of both for dinner.

After dinner I went out in the garage and put the live trap back together, tested it, and made sure to secure the rear door with some rebar wire ties.

Wiped out that second 5 gallon hydraulic oil bucket that had been draining. Now that those buckets are gone have more room under the workbench ... (y)

Got various soil amendments + fertilizers stowed away.

Dug out another 4' LED light to replace the two 2' ones over the workbench which I took down to use in the greenhouse, still need to put that up.

Remembered to order the 1/2 hardware cloth from Menards for the bottom of the raised beds (it was on sale and yesterday was the last day) Got text this morning that it was ready for pick up.

Agenda for today (in no particular order):

Water any plants that need it.

Refill hopper feeder, pull and relocate rebar that the tube feeder pole goes on and get those hung up.

Relocate cedar log off of the tall saw horses onto the short ones and do some whittling on it.

Mix up a gallon water/peppermint extract and spray some of the plants and see if we can keep the deer from munching on them any further.

Spray weeds on the screened compost pile with glyphosate, also along the fence line of my neighbor's pasture + around some trees and the planting bed in the front yard where the forsythias are going.

Check out the right front tire to see if that nail is still in there. Pull it if so and plug if necessary.

Clean off the underside of the mower deck on the Cub, get sharpened blades put on, change out foam pre cleaner on air filter.

Remove the top portion of the LPGS that I'm building out of the shed to get it out of the way while I still have the pallet forks on the Kubota.

Maybe get the peach trees sprayed.

Time to get moving, already up to 50F outside.

Hope everyone has a decent Monday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #189,294  
M7040 - what dishwasher was that model and do you like it, other than the wifi.
D8 knee , will that sideline her? She ok to walk around soon? seems sudden.

Drew - was told May 5th last frost date here, all my tomatoes still inside after last years freeze killed off so many.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,295  
M7040 - what dishwasher was that model and do you like it, other than the wifi.
D8 knee , will that sideline her? She ok to walk around soon? seems sudden.

Drew - was told May 5th last frost date here, all my tomatoes still inside after last years freeze killed off so many.
It is a Bosch 500 model as recommended by Consumer Report. We love it

ER said Cartilage tear and cyst that filled up with fluid. Hopefully it will recover soon

/ Good morning!!!! #189,297  
Comparing catfish to shad, apples to oranges. I like fish, only 2 I won't eat are Shad and Bluefish.
There are some fish I won't eat but I love crabs and lobster. Amberjack is my favorite saltwater fish then flounder. Catfish, Crappie, Bass all great fresh water fish for eating.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,298  
There are some fish I won't eat but I love crabs and lobster. Amberjack is my favorite saltwater fish then flounder. Catfish, Crappie, Bass all great fresh water fish for eating.
I stay away from boney fish.

We like Rock, Salmon, Orange Ruffy, Flounder and Catfish. Tuna, I can never get moist on the grill where most of our fish are cooked. Gave up on Haddock and Cod, just never either got a flavor or taste that we like out of them. I like Monk Fish too, a poor mans lobster. Wife does not. Nor does she do Shell Fish which I devour when I get the chance. I do raw oysters too. Clams anyway and the occasional mussel and scallops.

Now it's lunch time. LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,300  
It is a Bosch 500 model as recommended by Consumer Report. We love it

I’ll second the Bosch Dishwasher. We have an 800 series, primarily because there were not any 500’s in stock, and we needed one.
I’m definitely putting another 800 in the Old Folks home.