Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,291  
Tesla is being forced to recall just about all the cars its ever made due to the
oversold and hyped autonomous driving that never worked as well as claimed.
Not like other brands have that done right yet, GM's Super Cruise and Ford's Blue Cruise still are
the highest rated super cruises out there. They use both Lidar and GPS, the latter thanks to all the new satellites
whirring above us is now incredibly accurate and can keep you to within a few inches of the center of the road.
I think the use of this latest tech will require navigation system data to be kept updated as a requirement, not a nice to do.

I really like the adaptive cruise on my car. I think it makes me a safer and more patient driver.
Which for someone who likes to pass is helpful.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,293  
While doing my searches for missing parts on newer tractor. One of the bolts for ROP’s. Kubota only sold them in a pair with a nut, cable and eye. $314 At a wearhouse. I have a feeling they are going to be on shelf for a long time. Bought five 5/8-18 x 4” grade 8 bolts at Fastenal for $10. I used a lock washer instead of clip pin. Cable was always in the way when raising and lowering ROP’s
IMG_0064.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #182,294  
great idea on the pins Ron. I think it was my small Massey where those pins used to rattle like mad, really annoyed me, forget how
I shut them up

I was wrong about the steps. Had to hunt down a pic with the steps showing.
The big Massey actually was only two steps plus floor. Two pretty tall steps. It was a climb for me but I was always enthusiastic about
getting into this tractor. My last two years in NC had that very nice Bush Hog rototiller churning up that sandy soil with ease.

looks like I had a battery charger on Gravely under the shed and was a little overdue at the burn pit

Attachments

• IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
   / Good morning!!!! #182,296  

There are fee based brokers who might be helpful for situations involving the sale of estates under a will.

There was a lawsuit recently decided against the Realtors that may change the way commissions are charged and split. I think it's fine as is but we will probably have to wait 10 years for all the dust to clear.

Good morning! 47˚f heading to the 60s.
2bit, I'm saving the estate money by not using a realtor on the house/land sale but my cousin the buyer keeps changing things, The deal almost fell through yesterday but is hanging on by a thread, and now she knows it. We had to start from the beginning yesterday but this will probably still more timely than using a realtor. Just a lot of communication between her surveyor, my lawyer, county attorney, and title company to get everyone on the same page. And now I'm very experienced in a task I'll probably never use again.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,300  
19F clear sky 30F for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...8 hours at part store after work not sure.

Enjoy your day all.