Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,302  
a very small part of the enormous defense bill just passed by the Senate is a provision
that the government must fess up about UFO's and put evidence collected up for public display
in a museum of sorts.
This should get very interesting...
if we could get all the conspiracy folks to just worry about the aliens, bet that would be a plus... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #182,303  
Ok team, here's your early American New Republic homework. My son made a 100 and said kids were trying to cheat off of his test....
Anyway, it's been a long time since I studied any of this, and I'm glad to see that he knows what happened back in the early days of our young government.

I thought about blanking out the answers see if anyone else could do well on this important subject matter. I certainly have forgotten the majority of it.
View attachment 838035

View attachment 838036
I think the appropriate answer to #29 is “extort” not “bribe”, but that is on the teacher, not your son. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #182,304  
23 going to 45. Clear.

Kyle, glad they still teach our early history, too. So important to maintaining a free nation. Congrats to him for 100.

Scootr, congrats on the weight loss.

LS, enjoy that snow. Our weatherman said no more snow for us until January.

Thanks for the well wishes. Doing better today.

Roasted coffee, then took a short walk in the woods yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,305  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

21.7T going into 50w, sunny day.

Yesterday was pretty low-key, got a bit more decorating done, the stockings were hung by the chimney with care (because I used a step stool instead of a ladder…), mainly energy conservation day.

Going up to woodlot today with dogs, so that I can go hunting Saturday before the next weather front brings in precipitation — this way any dog odors will have dissipated by then.

weird how more and more so-called “conspiracy theories” are being backed up by facts as time goes by… and now a OOOH SHINY is being accentuated in the public consciousness . .

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe productive blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,307  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 21 to start going to 36 or so ! Sunny skies today ! Today we both go to the dermatologist! 😒 Expect to be in trouble this afternoon! Hopefully nothing too seriously wrong !

Ron, I don’t mention often enough how beautiful your bird pictures are ! My long deceased Uncle Gunther also did this as one of his hobbies ! He had blinds and stands out behind his home and did some beautiful photography of various birds !

Drew, that Massey Ferguson cabbed tractor looks like the ticket ! Would love to own that ! What model was that? Looks like a 75 hp tractor to me !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #182,308  
Scott, it was a 4707, 70hp variant of their 100hp tractor.
first tractor I had owned with a Powershift trans, with electronic overlay.
I much preferred my prior Kubota 5740's hydrostatic for loader work.
34 inch radials on rear had remarkable grip but my favorite feature was the sunroof where I could see the elevated man
lift in use. Big radial tires plus an air seat made this is a comfy ride.
And very quiet.
I sold it for almost what I paid for it, hard to find them with all the options.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,309  
23 going to 45. Clear.

Kyle, glad they still teach our early history, too. So important to maintaining a free nation. Congrats to him for 100.

Scootr, congrats on the weight loss.

LS, enjoy that snow. Our weatherman said no more snow for us until January.

Thanks for the well wishes. Doing better today.

Roasted coffee, then took a short walk in the woods yesterday.
Glad to hear you're better, I was taking the daytime cough and cold syrup and then found out it had nothing for antihistamine. both sides of my nose were flowing like a river. Switched to nighttime version and it has an antihistamine. Worked wonders. Also got a nasal spray and taking zyrtec.

Yesterday was better for me, went back to work, and had a "light" day.

Prayers for our team, our nation, Ukraine, Israel.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,310  
Morning , 26 going up to 41 and I see some sun
M7040 - I am also on enzymes, helps a bit but not sure why I'm broken still.

Been stuck in meetings for hours and still going.

Son's winter Choir tonight.

Be well,