Gator mower blades

/ Gator mower blades #1  

Eric_Phillips

Platinum Member
Tractor
FarmTrac 270DTC
Anyone know the difference between the gator High lift blades and the Gator 3-in-1 high lift blades? Specifically the 90-464 and the 96-341 blades.

/ Gator mower blades
Paul,
I bought new 96-341 blades from Mowpart.com thinking I was getting the 90-464. The 90-464 are currently on the machine. When I went back and looked on the web site I came up with the two pages you linked to. The only difference I can find is the 3-in-1 blades are $1.20 cheaper. The generic description on both pages say the 3-in1 blades are supposed to be the best then why are they cheaper, that doesn't make sence.

These are going on a Ferris Procut 32.

/ Gator mower blades
In case anyone else is buy Gator blades the difference between the normal mulchers and the 3-in-1 is the 3-in-1s are made for someone wanting to mulch, bag or side discharge. That is all I got from emailing the manufacturer. I am not sure what the design difference is but i will take a close look at the two types when I pull the old blades off my mower.

/ Gator mower blades #6  
Agri-Supply usually has great prices on the Gator blades, if you ever want to buy some more.

/ Gator mower blades #7  
I just purchased some Gator blades tonight for the first time from Mowparts.com. I went ahead and order 2 sets (6 blades) and Mowparts was cheaper than Agrisupply by about $15 for me. Most of the difference was shipping so it may or may not be different for others.