G3038 Price check

/ G3038 Price check #1  

dkw45

I've been kicking around the idea of a new tractor for better than a year. After talking to numerous dealers and trying out many models, I keep coming back to the LS G3038 shuttle. For my needs and budget it seems pretty ideal. I've got 2 dealers both about 45 minutes to 1 hour away. Both are close in pricing. The best quote so far is $15,820 with loader and R4 tires.
How does this compare with what others are seeing?

Thanks

/ G3038 Price check #2  
Local dealer in my area has a G3033 for $14,999 and an R3039 for $17,999. Both are gear models. His 3038's are all gone and I would guess they would be between the two I mentioned in price. Hydro models seem to be 1000-1500 more and those with a BH are about 5k more.

/ G3038 Price check #3  
That's a pretty good price for the shuttle model. I just bought a g3038 hydro and paid 16,900 they quoted me $16,100 for shuttle model.

/ G3038 Price check
Thanks for the input, guys. Unfortunately, I don't think the deal is going to happen. They offer free delivery within 50 miles. From my barn to their parking lot is 55.19 miles. They're saying an extra $100 to deliver. I said no thanks.
Oh well, the search goes on.

/ G3038 Price check #5  
Thanks for the input, guys. Unfortunately, I don't think the deal is going to happen. They offer free delivery within 50 miles. From my barn to their parking lot is 55.19 miles. They're saying an extra $100 to deliver. I said no thanks.
Oh well, the search goes on.

WOW, That's NOT a dealer who wants to make a sale. Wants to charge you $100 for an extra 10.38 miles (round trip). What state are you located in?

/ G3038 Price check
I updated my profile to show my location.

The dealer contacted me and said they would waive the delivery charge. I've got some decisions to make. Not sure what I'll do. I liked the price, but the whole delivery charge quote kind of perturbs me. At this point, it's more about the principle than the money.