Frustrated!

/ Frustrated! #11  
The Standard Cab is the same size, minor changes based on transmission type for the controls. Even the Deluxe Cab is same control location. On the 1700 Premiums as the 1700M.
Dealers can't having every single model and version and as fast as these Massey Ferguson Tractors are selling hard to even keep the most popular models we stock.

Looking at Dealer Locator I see several Cab Compacts out west just not sure where you are located but here are a few dealers I see with Inventory of Cab Models:
Kiperts - Olympia, Washington
Sierra Tractor - Shingle Springs, California
Robins - Burn, Oregon

Thanks for trying to help him out.

/ Frustrated!
The Standard Cab is the same size, minor changes based on transmission type for the controls. Even the Deluxe Cab is same control location. On the 1700 Premiums as the 1700M.
Dealers can't having every single model and version and as fast as these Massey Ferguson Tractors are selling hard to even keep the most popular models we stock.

Looking at Dealer Locator I see several Cab Compacts out west just not sure where you are located but here are a few dealers I see with Inventory of Cab Models:
Kiperts - Olympia, Washington
Sierra Tractor - Shingle Springs, California
Robins - Burn, Oregon

I checked out Sierra Tractor...... they have no inventory, more of a parts/repair shop. The "dealer" I last spoke with, told me because of distance, I'd be better off buying from one of my local dealers i.e. Kabota, Deere, New Holland. Yanmar, Branson and Mahindra. First time I've had a dealer tell me to go buy from competitor! So, any how, I've been to these "dealers" numerous times over the years and have bought implements from them and I know of the tractors and pricing but they don't have what I want. In my use, I want/need a "DPF Free" tractor which the 1760M is. And currently, so far, Massey and Mahindra are the only ones producing compacts that are. Massey dealers claim there's no market out here for compacts, hence no "local" dealers, really? Granted that a majority of the business (90%) is selling/leasing to vineyards (pot farmers don't need tractors) and then there's the landscapers and "home owners". So I guess Massey figures there's no market around here for sub-compacts or compacts.

/ Frustrated! #13  
Massey Ferguson Dealer Equipment Locator shows a 1750M at Sierra Tractor they just received First of December. Their Facebook Page shows several Massey Ferguson Compacts and Even Large Chassis Utility Tractors in their pictures. Just trying to help you out. The 1750M would have the same Cab and very close to the same size as the 1760M. Might give them a call again and check but it's still listed on the dealer locator.

/ Frustrated! #14  
"and then there's the landscapers and "home owners". So I guess Massey figures there's no market around here for sub-compacts or compacts. "

That statement is not logical. . . Landscapers and home owners are some of the target groups for scuts and compacts.

/ Frustrated! #16  
I checked out Sierra Tractor...... they have no inventory, more of a parts/repair shop. The "dealer" I last spoke with, told me because of distance, I'd be better off buying from one of my local dealers i.e. Kabota, Deere, New Holland. Yanmar, Branson and Mahindra. First time I've had a dealer tell me to go buy from competitor! So, any how, I've been to these "dealers" numerous times over the years and have bought implements from them and I know of the tractors and pricing but they don't have what I want. In my use, I want/need a "DPF Free" tractor which the 1760M is. And currently, so far, Massey and Mahindra are the only ones producing compacts that are. Massey dealers claim there's no market out here for compacts, hence no "local" dealers, really? Granted that a majority of the business (90%) is selling/leasing to vineyards (pot farmers don't need tractors) and then there's the landscapers and "home owners". So I guess Massey figures there's no market around here for sub-compacts or compacts.

I too had issues finding a 4707 at one point. I ending up contacting someone through the website and they were super helpful in calling around to find the dealers that had one available for me to look at this past year.

Then the corporate folks followed up a lot with me checking to see if I had found one, how the dealer experience was going & if they could help at all with the dealers etc.

After a lot of research I’m finally getting one, once the dealer gets it to me..they don’t seem to be in a rush even though it’s winter time. :)

/ Frustrated! #17  
If you are having this much trouble just trying to see one... Just THINK of all the trouble you will have in owning one.

There is no way in heck I'd own a tractor which you have to FIGHT in order to see and buy.

My feelings exactly.

Run FAST and run far.

/ Frustrated! #18  
How far are you from Tulare, California. AGCO has a big display with lots of Compacts I just seen from TV Interview with FOX26 from the World Ag Expo. Might be another opportunity to see and visit with AGCO & Massey Ferguson Personnel and learn about the new Massey Ferguson Products. Check out Massey Ferguson Facebook Page for video from set-up and interview, You can see the New GC Series and they have arena set up to drive the new tractors.