Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #41  
The best advice I can give, get your plow because you will need the measurements. Now study a pick up attachment. bolt your attachment to the front of the 2510 ( which I also Have) run your hoses off of the loader control. Make sure when attaching the plow The bolt where the plow pivots right and left is perfectly level or you will wear the corner off the edge of corners of the cutting edge. I also added braces that go back from the attachment on the tractor to the holes on the side of the frame. been on there 12 years My ck is 14 1/2 years old and If I could send a picture I would,( i don't know how nor do I have a camera.) PS I am a fabricater, I have lathe, mill, all kinds of welders and plasma cutters so there will be a lot of fab work to be done. Mainly a truck plow is about 34 inches wide and I am not sure, but the 2510 has a narrow frame at the front so you will need to extend the places where the pins go through on the plow mainly so when angled the plow clears the tires. You should be able to put a wide enough pc on the front of the 2510 because my bumper clears the tires of course it extends from the frame 4 inches. Remember you can always narrow the plow if needed. An old jeep plow would be the one to get they were only 6 ft. Please don't be afraid to ask questionsn I am willing to help, Remember to wide and when angled will move the 2510 crabby when in deep or wet snow, so to wide is not better. also I have ag tires on all my equipment.

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #42  
Good stuff, thanks Ken!

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #43  
The best advice I can give, get your plow because you will need the measurements. Now study a pick up attachment. bolt your attachment to the front of the 2510 ( which I also Have) run your hoses off of the loader control. Make sure when attaching the plow The bolt where the plow pivots right and left is perfectly level or you will wear the corner off the edge of corners of the cutting edge. I also added braces that go back from the attachment on the tractor to the holes on the side of the frame. been on there 12 years My ck is 14 1/2 years old and If I could send a picture I would,( i don't know how nor do I have a camera.) PS I am a fabricater, I have lathe, mill, all kinds of welders and plasma cutters so there will be a lot of fab work to be done. Mainly a truck plow is about 34 inches wide and I am not sure, but the 2510 has a narrow frame at the front so you will need to extend the places where the pins go through on the plow mainly so when angled the plow clears the tires. You should be able to put a wide enough pc on the front of the 2510 because my bumper clears the tires of course it extends from the frame 4 inches. Remember you can always narrow the plow if needed. An old jeep plow would be the one to get they were only 6 ft. Please don't be afraid to ask questionsn I am willing to help, Remember to wide and when angled will move the 2510 crabby when in deep or wet snow, so to wide is not better. also I have ag tires on all my equipment.
I recently fabricated a mount for my Kubota BX most sub compacts should be similar. I used a 6ft jeep plow and lift Is off the loader hyds. I'm not finished I have to add power angle, and auxiliary lighting . 1219181354_HDR.jpeg1219181355_HDR.jpeg1219181414.jpeg

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #44  
That kubota is basically the same setup as my Kioti except i made the tractor attachment. I have power angle on mine I actually gave 1200 for my plow new never used and then fab it to the tractor. The dealer wanted me to use the loader arms which would have taken another hyd port and I did not like the over hang out the front. good job on the kubota

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #45  
The mount on the machine is home built and can stay on the machine permanently, I shortened the plow A frame to keep the plow as close to the machine as possible. Before doing all this I mocked up a clamp on blade just to see what that would be like and the first thing I didn't like was the distance it was away from the front axle. My thought was the further out from the axle the more leverage I was giving to the snow to push the machine sideways.

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #46  
That sideways movement is a killer sometimes, most of the time raising the plow up slightly really helps. I had to keep mine away from the tra because of the hood opening arc, and when angled it had to clear the tire. I have been letting the frame on the tra all year I used to take it off and put the weight bracket back on but I mow with the smaller Ck2510.

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #47  
That sideways movement is a killer sometimes, most of the time raising the plow up slightly really helps. I had to keep mine away from the tra because of the hood opening arc, and when angled it had to clear the tire. I have been letting the frame on the tra all year I used to take it off and put the weight bracket back on but I mow with the smaller Ck2510.
I know what your saying with various clearance issues. I have the A frame out just far enough so there is no contact with the tire and blade at full angle and the lift pole is out just far enough that I can open the grill guard and hood without removal. The setup is not as fancy as Kubota but it works and costs a whole pile less.

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #48  
I'm working up one now. Bought an old Massey so I could leave the back hoe on the Kioti, and who doesn't need another tractor??plowframewelding.jpg

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #49  
Looks like a good job, I have a 3 X 8 cylinder which is way bigger than needed, But I used what I had, a 2 inch would have worked and would have been faster

/ Front snow blade, worried about tractor damage #50  
Looks like a good job, I have a 3 X 8 cylinder which is way bigger than needed, But I used what I had, a 2 inch would have worked and would have been faster
With a 3" cylinder you should be able to use it as a hoist in the summer.
Next is to get some bracing behind the mount.plow e47 on.jpg