Free Prime Delivery

/ Free Prime Delivery #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
Yesterday, I noticed that Free Amazon Prime Delivery has a faint notation saying that $25.00 order is required for it o be free. Is this something new? I thought ALL Prime deliveries were free?

/ Free Prime Delivery #2  
what is it you are buying? I just ordered something this morning for $14 and it was free delivery.

/ Free Prime Delivery #3  
Maybe it is limited to certain things? Shipped and sold by Amazon or an affiliate?

/ Free Prime Delivery #4  
It has to have the little prime stmbol by it to be shipped free under $25.

/ Free Prime Delivery #5  
I believe there are some items - costing very little - that need to be combined to get to a certain dollar amount to be delivered free.

Even Amazon won’t deliver a $.99 scotch tape dispenser for free.

MoKelly

/ Free Prime Delivery #6  
Even non prime members get free delivery with a $25 order. Prime memberes get free deliver on all orders.

Both of those statements have a kicker that the item has to be an "Eligible" item. So it is possible an item could not be eligible for prime delivery, but WOULD give you free delivery if it was part of an order totalling $25.00.

Things like the 99 cent tape dispenser are considered "add on" items by Amazon and you get free delivery of those items of they are added on to an order that otherwise qualifies for free delivery.

Also they now have a notation telling you if the item has a free return. If that notation is not there you have to pay for the return postage.

/ Free Prime Delivery #7  
Yesterday, I noticed that Free Amazon Prime Delivery has a faint notation saying that $25.00 order is required for it o be free. Is this something new? I thought ALL Prime deliveries were free?
You will see that note if you are looking at Amazon and not logged into your account. Log in and that note will go away

/ Free Prime Delivery #8  
Ahhh yes the fine print. ;)

/ Free Prime Delivery
Thanks to all who replied. The last few answers explained the situation nicely. I don't think I was signed in when I noticed the message.
ZTMAN you nailed it :)

Last edited:
   / Free Prime Delivery #10  
BTW, are your prime deliveries taking a week? I don't know WTH happened...