Forks...Forks...Forks..

/ Forks...Forks...Forks.. #1  

jorswift

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4300, Ford Jubilee
Hey all after searching and reading and more searching and reading, i would like to purchase some forks. But I am leaning towards the Titan forks as it wont break the budget. I see most 42-48" tines are out of stock.. Any one else know where to purchase? Thanks.

/ Forks...Forks...Forks.. #2  
Check Messicks, they have a big sale on some odds-and-ends and I saw some SSQH type forks mentioned. Land Pride clamp-ons too.

/ Forks...Forks...Forks..
Well found a used pair of 4”x 42” forks on marketplace and purchased a titan frame. I’m ready to go. One of the forks is a bit sticky on the frame, so just got to use it or grind a bit so I can move it a bit easier.

/ Forks...Forks...Forks.. #4  
We just got the 42 Titan forks a few months back. Very happy with them and love how they are set up for the bale spears. Will be buying the spears soon to install on the same frame.

/ Forks...Forks...Forks.. #6  
SSQA forks will let your loader pick up heavier loads because the weight is closer to the pivots.

I use a set of 42" titan SSQA forks to move IBC tote cages loaded with firewood. They weigh close to the loader's capacity. If I don't slide the forks in fully and leave just a few inches, the loader can't curl the weight.