Backhoe Ford backhoe on my DK40

/ Ford backhoe on my DK40 #1  

unimog_jason

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 755, Kioti DK40SE, JD 410
I was given a Ford 575 backhoe that my father didn't need anymore that I need to adapt to my DK40.

I was hoping to swap the sub frame that worked in the other thread about the Chinese backhoe, but it's not going to happen, it's a different system. It looks like New Holland used the same rail mounts in a later revision, but not this one.

You can see how the Ford sub frame mounts to the main backhoe frame here:

download.png

At this point in time I'm thinking I could take a Kioti factory subframe for a DK, weld a plate across the end and drill to match the holes on the Ford main frame and fab up some sort of brace for the top support and use the factory mount points that go on the tractor side.

The side to side spread on the Ford sub frame is 19" outside-outside, can someone who has a KB 2375 or a KB2475 measure the outside-outside spread? I need to see if the rails will interfere with the bolts that go between the sub frame and the main frame.

Thanks,

Jason

/ Ford backhoe on my DK40 #2  
Jason,
These measurements are from my KB2475 hoe subframe which is mounted to a 2012 CK35. It mounts to my tractor a little different than whats in the diagram I attached. I do not have part #1 on my tractor. Instead I have 2 hooks up front mounted where the loader attaches that the subframe slides into. Part #3 is pretty much the same.
The whole subframe is just some 2”x4”x1/4” wall tube stock with a couple of cross members. Hope this info helps and feel free to ask for any other dims you need.

F3B6DE1C-FABD-423D-8AB4-24BEBF77129D.jpeg
31A79D1C-569F-4315-A9CF-22F36EF5DC79.jpeg
FBFAE900-8810-4527-AA08-86220D253617.jpeg

/ Ford backhoe on my DK40
That is perfect, I'll go compare those measurements to the Ford hoe and see how much interference it will create with the mounting bolts tomorrow.

Jason