Backhoe Ford 4500 TLB

/ Ford 4500 TLB #11  
Certainly looks like a 4500 TLB. I was refering to the valve and plumbing that his looks nothing like yours, and doesnt have that black knob.

Any idea where those three lines go/come from?

/ Ford 4500 TLB
the bypass valve goes to the raise and lower bucket cylinders. it has nothing to do with bucket tilt...

/ Ford 4500 TLB #15  
the bypass valve goes to the raise and lower bucket cylinders. it has nothing to do with bucket tilt...

So I assume that is the two lines coming off the bottom of that "bypass"? they look like they are tee'd in with something else. Where is the line coming from / going to out the top.

Without a better pictures, or you sketching a diagram where all those lines are going, I am at a loss. Maybe someone else is gonna be familiar?

/ Ford 4500 TLB
IMG_6208.jpgIMG_6210.jpgIMG_6209.jpg

the supply comes from the reservoir hydraulic tank, both hoses attach to lift bucket cylinders. Another thing that I noticed is that it is hard to turn. It does not turn easy at all..

Thanks again for ALL the help!!! Much appreciation...

/ Ford 4500 TLB #19  
I currently have 2 4500TLB's and sold and worked with 3 others and none of them had any kind of valve like that on them. I am curious to learn what the purpose of it is. I will stay tuned to see what it is.

/ Ford 4500 TLB #20  
that's a diverter valve it is a manual 3-way 2 position selector valve. This valve will allow one pump source to supply two circuits. Pulling the spool out diverts oil to port nearest handle, pushing the spool in diverts oil to the port away from the handle. My 345C has one as the backhoe was added later, so the diverter was added to the lift circuit of the loader to power the bachhoe. It could have been used to power many things.