Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass?

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass? #11  
Those are not really high dollar implements. I think $3k for a non. Loader tractor of that make is plenty with those implements. He won't have anyone beating down his door to buy it I can promise you that.

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass? #12  
Those are not really high dollar implements. I think $3k for a non. Loader tractor of that make is plenty with those implements. He won't have anyone beating down his door to buy it I can promise you that.
The finish mower and tiller (or flail mower, can't tell in pic) are probably $500 and $750. The boom pole, plow, probably $75 each. There Might $2000 in the normal stuff; no idea on that snow pusher blade. Box blade might be $300 or so.

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass? #13  
Picture #1; I can't tell is that's a simple carry all or 3 point to trailer hitch; with a fan behind it; or if it's some kinda 3 point pto blower?

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass?
Picture #1; I can't tell is that's a simple carry all or 3 point to trailer hitch; with a fan behind it; or if it's some kinda 3 point pto blower?
I believe he told me it was a home made leaf/debris blower.

This is what I thought as well. Just considering whether or not it would be a good opportunity to get into a tractor like this. Even if the tractor runs into catastrophic issues I am only in $3,000 (or whatever we agree to) and would probably make a lot of that back selling the implements.

So again I know I wrote a novel lol but the snow plow/blade and post hole digger does not belong to the guy with the Ford 1700. It is a neighbor that wants it gone. I was hoping someone here could tell me what I need to do to figure out whether or not it would hook up to the Ford 1700. I have a 4WD truck and thought about going down there and trying to load it onto the back of my truck with a hand truck/dolly and possibly selling it. It would suck pretty bad to grab it, sell it off and then realize it would have been compatible with the Ford 1700.

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass? #16  
Confirm the price is tractor with implements. For the price I'd buy it, keep the implements and sell the tractor then look for another 4WD tractor with loader.

So can anyone tell me how I can determine the compatibility of the snow plow with the Ford 1700? Again the guy selling the tractor is not in possession of the plow/blade.

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass? #18  
Since you don't know what machine the plow is off of, know one can really answer your question. Just try it.

/ Ford 1700 to Purchase or Pass? #19  
So can anyone tell me how I can determine the compatibility of the snow plow with the Ford 1700? Again the guy selling the tractor is not in possession of the plow/blade.
It looks like there might be part of the name plate left on the plow. Search any model number or serial number, and that will probably give you an idea. Probably won't know 100%, because I'm assuming even for a given model/serial, there are multiple mounting bracket styles to fit multiple machines. Given a bit of fabri-cobbling, it can probably be made to fit. Bigger issue, would be the hydralic connections. I dont see any remotes on the tractor. Not saying there isn't a readily available diverted block available, but I don't know

It looks like there might be part of the name plate left on the plow. Search any model number or serial number, and that will probably give you an idea. Probably won't know 100%, because I'm assuming even for a given model/serial, there are multiple mounting bracket styles to fit multiple machines. Given a bit of fabri-cobbling, it can probably be made to fit. Bigger issue, would be the hydralic connections. I dont see any remotes on the tractor. Not saying there isn't a readily available diverted block available, but I don't know
Since you don't know what machine the plow is off of, know one can really answer your question. Just try it.
Thanks gentlemen. If I remember correctly I did check out the tag when I took the picture. However, it cannot hurt to do so again. I know he told me he bought it for his Ford 1210 but it was for a tractor a size up. The 1700 is a step up from that, it would be awesome if it just fit.