Ford 1210 with 3 point that won't go down...

/ Ford 1210 with 3 point that won't go down...
The dead give away was the lift wouldn't move, wasn't putting any fluid thru either port, but it was leaking fluid out of the gasket on the first part we pulled. So, we pulled that think apart again, and everything was as expected to be.
Knowing it was trying hard to make fluid get past that point, we knew it had to be something in the head. Turned out to be the head, or at least its orientation!
Thanks everyone!
David from jax

/ Ford 1210 with 3 point that won't go down... #52  
You guys are making me smile with all the knowledge y'all have about this tractor! I really appreciate the help!
. Spent the evening with friends around a fire pit. Didn't accomplish much, but had a good time!
David from jax
Hey Dave I’ve got a 1210 also leaking oil around the injectors how do I fix this-is there a gasket between injector and head-thank you

/ Ford 1210 with 3 point that won't go down...
Hey Dave I’ve got a 1210 also leaking oil around the injectors how do I fix this-is there a gasket between injector and head-thank you
I would suggest you ask someone who would know a lot more about them than me! I could go to the parts breakdown and look, but this guy probably already knows!
Thepumpguysc@aol.com
David from jax