For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #31  
Hypothetically, If as a no cost option, you could choose a two pedal hydro, or the treadle, which would more customers choose?

Hard to say...Kubota is the CUT/SCUT sales leader so....

I like the treadle personally, works well with my big feet (size 13), so I would choose that over the twin pedal.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #32  
Vote here for the treadle.........

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #33  
Ick ....

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota
I guess its old Ford or Chevrolet thing.... and I am fine with that.
Sometimes its what you first learn on old habits are hard to change.
Thanks for all the kind words, I pride myself on doing nice work. But sometimes I take forever to get it done.
Here is a photo of the back side. IMG_1228.jpg

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #36  
I don't mind my pedal, but the OP does and came up with a great solution. I do use my brakes a lot for holding it on hills. Also, any time that I get off it's 2 of three things; either both ends are grounded, or brakes and grounded implement or loader. Since the tiller will spin on a hill, when that implement is attached it's brakes on and loader down.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #37  
It kinda is the Ford / Chevy thing. That said, my 21 hp New Holland is a treadle, my 34hp New Holland was dual pedal. I much preferred the dual pedal.

Also, I've read several posts on TBN about people buying a different brand because they didn't like the Kubota treadle. I don't remember a single post where someone didn't buy a different color tractor because it didn't have a Kubota treadle.

My grandmother had a Singer Sewing Machine that had a treadle, and that worked well.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #38  
I went from green to orange because the green salesman was not around I waited about 1 hour and left ...........

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #39  
Happy holiday all!

Seems to me they could offer an option. I know little about Japanese companies but some companies, I知 thinking of the German car producers in the 80s, seem to think they know what痴 best for you, kinda like the government, or Apple.

2 examples are.....A/C. The story goes the a/c in Mercedes, and most other European cars in the 80s was woefully inadequate. It was. The dealers tried to convince mb to do a better job, customers, especially in the South, were complaining. The dealers were ignored, mb said there痴 more than enough. Story says the dealers somehow got one of the mb muckymucks in the back seat of a brand new mb in a nice hot Texas sun in the summer and let him suffer. I guess that convinced him.

The other is cup holders. The Germans were literally losing market share because they refused to put cup holders in. I have a 1988 BMW 325 I convertible I致e had for 30 years, garage queen. A bottle of water is all I need but, if you had a big gulp you would have to put it in the trunk! They think driving is a serious business and drivers shouldn稚 be drinking. I致e driven all over Europe many times they are right, driving is serious business, in Europe, not here.

I wonder if Kubota thinks it knows what痴 best? I知 sure they do, that痴 called marketing but, maybe offer that option.

Again, GREAT JOB! That痴 the kinda stuff that痴 gonna MAGA!

Also, just noticed a comment about 都teering brakes? My mx5800 with hst has 2 brake pedals on the left. Dealer told me to never use brakes on hst. Ok but, I kinda wondered, why do they have them. Do you use them like a skid steer?