For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #11  
True genius. You should patent the device. I'm sure many could benefit using this.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #12  
My solution was simpler, but more expensive. I bought a John Deere. :cool2:

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #13  
You've done an excellent job. Perhaps you could consider marketing a kit for the less crafty among us.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #14  
Cool setup. It痴 nice to see good craftsmanship. The treadle pedal doesn稚 bother me but if it did I would try to copy your design. I have dual pedal HST on my JD GT 235 and the treadle on my Kubota. I really don稚 have an opinion on which I like better.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #15  
With arthritis in my feet and ankles I would buy one in a heartbeat. Great mod

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #16  
Kubota, are you listening?

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #17  
I love my Kubota L3430 tractor but hated the treadle pedal. I broke my right foot several years ago and even before it was hard to work the pedal for me.
I am one that has to mod everything and this is what I came up with done it a couple of years ago and it works flawless. Just touch the pedal with the tip of my boot, pivot heel on floor.View attachment 661921

As all agree, that is an A #1 super mod you made. Great work. But I'm not a fan of HST on medium or large tractors at all. Wouldn't you have been better off with a power-shuttle standard transmission ?

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #18  
As all agree, that is an A #1 super mod you made. Great work. But I'm not a fan of HST on medium or large tractors at all. Wouldn't you have been better off with a power-shuttle standard transmission ?

Apparently he thinks not.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #19  
Great idea dang nice work :thumbsup: you could be on to something real good.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #20  
I have two Kubotas with HST. One is a B2710 with the old style treadle pedal and it can be little awkward to use I agree. The new L6060 pedal to me is much easier to use, the pedal had an extension cast in it to the right at the forward part of the pedal. It is easy to press for forward with heel on the floor with your toes and then slide it backwards a tad to press the reveres area of the pedal with your toes again. To me much easier than the rocker action of my B2710. Should be a simple mod, had not thought of doing that till this thread.

To the OP, great idea and good looking setup.