Flightradar24 Interesting Finds

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #71  
I took a screenshot of this a week ago, then forgot it.

Cessna 172 Merced to Honolulu, 18 hours. No rest stops.

172-hawaii.jpg

Bruce

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #72  
I took a screenshot of this a week ago, then forgot it.

Cessna 172 Merced to Honolulu, 18 hours. No rest stops.

View attachment 760178

Bruce
I would say that is pretty good, considering C172S has max flight time 5 hrs. Couldn't find the n number on the faa registry nor the serial number.
Looks like that N490NW is register to Larson. And is also showing it is a 172S. Interesting

Last edited:
   / Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #73  
A search on the N-number finds several articles.

...it took just two hours to remove the modified fuel tanks and install the seats for use.

Hanzawa says the Cessna departed MCE with just over 200 gallons of fuel. Upon arrival in Honolulu, it had approximately 25 gallons left.

Bruce

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #74  
That guy has more nerve that I. Wonder if he is a descendant of C. Lindberg! Ha!

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #75  
   / Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #78  
I saw your post about an hour after you posted. I too peak at Flight Radar from time to time. I looked for the Russian and found it. Also found a Chinese airways flight around PA at the same time. I’m sure there are quite a few unidentified above us more than we think.

i live on a ridge overlooking a local town and generally jump on when i hear choppers flying through the valley, recently the police helicopter was working in the town in the distance, it didnt show up on flightradar24.

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds #79  
We have a few flights that don't show up.
Mostly military aircraft, pretty obvious when you see them.
Sometimes I see what looks like normal jets or helicopters that don't show up.
Probably gov officials blowing through our tax dollars.

/ Flightradar24 Interesting Finds