Flail Mower Recommendations

/ Flail Mower Recommendations #41  
Good to know, I almost bought one from them. But ended up with a Betstco ditch flail mower. And they have been very responsive with one missing PTO safety cover and I purchased more flail knives from them with no issues. They operate out of Oregon.

/ Flail Mower Recommendations #42  
I would avoid Nova Tractor as a company if customer service is important to you. They were helpful as can be when I was researching which mower to buy. After receiving a mower with several missing pieces and no manual, I've emailed three times, left four or five voice mail messages and tried to connect through their website. Three weeks has now elapsed and I have heard a peep.
Totally NOT my experience. Maybe Jack isn't around anymore? Meanwhile...

I think I'm on year three of running my Nova Tractor flail and it's been great. Is it the best? No. Was it a good value? Yes: but the price back several years ago was a lot better than current (though I'd expect that most manufacturers have pushed up prices- inflation...).

/ Flail Mower Recommendations #43  
I have looked at the forestry mulchers, but $14,000 per week with a cap on the hours it can run per day would take a lot of money. There are guys who charge less than that for coming out and doing it for me. No reason for me to spend that type of money. It would do a better job and I would like to have a month with one of those, but that is not reasonable.
I agree there on the cost. Economical or inexpensive aren’t words I use when referring to the three days I hired a CTL powered forestry mulcher and a log skidder type with experienced operators. Otherwise they do a fantastic job. $1600 & $2300 for an eight hour day.

/ Flail Mower Recommendations #44  
I would avoid Nova Tractor as a company if customer service is important to you. They were helpful as can be when I was researching which mower to buy. After receiving a mower with several missing pieces and no manual, I've emailed three times, left four or five voice mail messages and tried to connect through their website. Three weeks has now elapsed and I have heard a peep.
Not my experience. I hit a big buried rock, it cracked the drive pulley. I emailed and got prompt response from Jack and had my part in 9 days. info@novatractor.com was the email I sent to. Once we sorted out what part was needed, they included Ralph<leon7065@icloud.com> on a reply with the invoice. I think maybe Ralph is the guy in Texas.