Firefox users...did something change?

/ Firefox users...did something change? #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Something happened to the toolbar on my Firefox web browser; it has shrunk and moved up toward the top of the page, and the name of the thread I am on is shown, right below it, as if it were typed on the tab of an old fashioned file folder. I hate this format, but can't figure how to change it back. I don't know if this is something that Firefox did, or if somehow my format was hijacked. I noticed that my old IE browser is still ok. Anyone know what happened and what the fix is?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis

/ Firefox users...did something change? #2  
Same here and I don't know how to change it back either. I switched to Firefox to escape IE's latest meltdown, but still trying to get used to it. It only imported some of my bookmarks, the rest, for some reason, are in a folder called 'From Internet Explorer'.

/ Firefox users...did something change? #3  
Try Google Chrome. I don't use IE at all, have used Firefox in the past, but now Chrome only.

/ Firefox users...did something change? #5  
Something happened to the toolbar on my Firefox web browser; it has shrunk and moved up toward the top of the page, and the name of the thread I am on is shown, right below it, as if it were typed on the tab of an old fashioned file folder. I hate this format, but can't figure how to change it back. I don't know if this is something that Firefox did, or if somehow my format was hijacked. I noticed that my old IE browser is still ok. Anyone know what happened and what the fix is? Thanks in advance, Dennis
Firefox changed when I did a manual update to 29.0.1 a week ago. Had to customize tool bar to get the bookmark tool bar back and some other menu items. I don't like it as well but I have gotten use to it.

/ Firefox users...did something change? #6  
Firefox changed when I did a manual update to 29.0.1 a week ago. Had to customize tool bar to get the bookmark tool bar back and some other menu items. I don't like it as well but I have gotten use to it.

I just checked and my version of Firefox is 30.0 and it is fine...There is a new feature where you can right click on a tab you have open and pin it to the top of the page...but otherwise it looks fine to me....I've used Firefox for years and it updates automatically...I just get use to the changes...I would never go back to IE or Chrome....

/ Firefox users...did something change? #7  
The latest update (late last week) wasn't compatible with some add-ins. I lost my favorite theme...otherwise, it works fine.

/ Firefox users...did something change? #9  
Everything works fine on the updated version for me too. I did lose my red cats blue flavour but I lost them before and now I don't really care.
The only thing I noticed different is the rounded corners on the tabs rather than the square corners.

/ Firefox users...did something change? #10  
Mine works fine, the "add more apps" icon stays at the end now, but no biggie.