Finally.... LS scan tool!

/ Finally.... LS scan tool! #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
I am sure many will appreciate a scanner specific to to our tractors! Here is a link:

I haven't looked into what the scanner will do yet. Apparently it comes with the adapter from the 6 pin to the 9 pin.

There is a 'pull down' menu to select models.

/ Finally.... LS scan tool! #2  
I am sure many will appreciate a scanner specific to to our tractors! Here is a link:

I haven't looked into what the scanner will do yet. Apparently it comes with the adapter from the 6 pin to the 9 pin.

There is a 'pull down' menu to select models.
Has anyone bought one I was under impression this was fake site. Been experiencing fake sites for electronic components overseas. Seek out verification before buying. There is a lot of theft happening across the globe on fake real looking web sites.

/ Finally.... LS scan tool!
I did not really look into it, just saw it on the LS facebook site. Yes, I agree to research the seller / product.

They do list an address and a phone number.....

/ Finally.... LS scan tool! #4  
Oh it's quite definitely a scam; a quick search of the contact phone number ties it to a bundle of different businesses that seem quite illegitimate.

Well then, I guess it's good to post that it was a scam.... Thanks for the tip!

/ Finally.... LS scan tool! #7  
Fwiw- I bought one of their scanners for my XR4155. I had a very satisfactory interaction with them. The only delay i experienced was when I was asked in a follow up email which diagnostic adapter I needed. Being remote from the tractor, it took about 3 weeks before I could confirm the type. I received the unit and adaptor within a week of confirming the adapter configuration.

As yet, I’ve not confirmed it’s functionality with the LS engine electronics. I plan on hooking it up on one of my weekend trips and verify functionality.

Well, that's that.... a legitimate business.

/ Finally.... LS scan tool! #9  
Well, that's that.... a legitimate business.
Ok we have someone who has vetted the supplier, thanks. Now we need verification tool works as expected please. If this real working tool I myself would like one. Please share your experience when possible this may open opportunity for many LS tractor owners for self repair.

/ Finally.... LS scan tool! #10  
They don't have one for my tractor.