Buying Advice Finally decided

/ Finally decided #1  

Davem47

Tractor
John Deere 3033R
Well after several trips to a couple dealers approx. 80 miles away trying out the 2038R and 3039R with cab I decided to order the 3039R open. I couldn't believe how cramped i felt in the Cab which was disappointing. Im trading my older 3033.

The 3039R will have the 320R loader and heavy duty bucket,,,not sure what the difference is compared to the H160 on my 3033,,anyone know?

Also i live on a steep hill with a very long driveway so Im considering wheel spacers for stability and chains, Im presently using screwed in studs on the 3033 which seems to do a good job but still considering chains. I could use a recommendation on size of wheel spacers, my dealer suggested just a 1.5 inch per side to make space for the chains.

Reason for the 3039R is that I wanted a 5 foot flail mower so I thought I needed more PTO hp.
Also have a 6 foot medium duty blade and 5 foot box blade coming, Im keeping my 6 foot front blade for snow removal.

Everything should be here mid July.

/ Finally decided #2  
Congratulations, those 3039Rs look like nice tractors. Pictures please when you can, we like pictures.

/ Finally decided #3  
Well done & congratulations. Pity about the roominess of the cab... you must be a fair sized lad. :)

/ Finally decided #4  
Well after several trips to a couple dealers approx. 80 miles away trying out the 2038R and 3039R with cab I decided to order the 3039R open. I couldn't believe how cramped i felt in the Cab which was disappointing. Im trading my older 3033.

The 3039R will have the 320R loader and heavy duty bucket,,,not sure what the difference is compared to the H160 on my 3033,,anyone know?

Also i live on a steep hill with a very long driveway so Im considering wheel spacers for stability and chains, Im presently using screwed in studs on the 3033 which seems to do a good job but still considering chains. I could use a recommendation on size of wheel spacers, my dealer suggested just a 1.5 inch per side to make space for the chains.

Reason for the 3039R is that I wanted a 5 foot flail mower so I thought I needed more PTO hp.
Also have a 6 foot medium duty blade and 5 foot box blade coming, Im keeping my 6 foot front blade for snow removal.

Everything should be here mid July.

"I'm keeping my 6 foot blade for snow removal"
"Everything should be here mid July"
Good thing: Could snow at Last Chance Gulch (main street) by mid August.