Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #11  
My AGT L12 uses an Eaton motor. Hopefully you can read the numbers. Sorry for the poor pic.
Hope this helps.
20231207_104350 (1).jpg

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #12  
I have a new FF industrial F12 excavator looks to be the same as the H12 excavator. I recently had a job working in a lot of mud, and after working, decided to go, wash the excavator off and after doing so the excavator stopped been able to spin or rotate. Now it appears to have no power at all in the rotation what would’ve caused this after washing it. And where would one go to look for parts to repair it?
I hope I never need a swing motor. Been looking over an hour and can't find a listing for the BM2-351.. closest I found was BM1-315. I will keep trying.

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #13  
where did the ball bearing or what ever come from?

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed
I have no idea the machine was brand new with about 24 hrs on it. i’m guessing it was a ball bearing on starting to think it might’ve been even cavitation. I’m not sure.

I hope I never need a swing motor. Been looking over an hour and can't find a listing for the BM2-351.. closest I found was BM1-315. I will keep trying.
Appreciate your help. I’ve been looking too. I can’t find one anywhere.

Appreciate your help. I’ve been looking too. I can’t find one anywhere.
What’s the difference between a BM1 and a BM 2

What does the model number read on your swing motor? I can’t quite make it out.

No, I haven’t but will. Thanks.
Yeah, they don’t have much in the way of component parts. It’s mainly attachments for the excavator and tracks. I haven’t been able to find anything on hydraulic parts on that site.