Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #1  

Uzii

Tractor
FF Industries F12 mini excavator
I have a new FF industrial F12 excavator looks to be the same as the H12 excavator. I recently had a job working in a lot of mud, and after working, decided to go, wash the excavator off and after doing so the excavator stopped been able to spin or rotate. Now it appears to have no power at all in the rotation what would’ve caused this after washing it. And where would one go to look for parts to repair it?

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #2  
I have a new FF industrial F12 excavator looks to be the same as the H12 excavator. I recently had a job working in a lot of mud, and after working, decided to go, wash the excavator off and after doing so the excavator stopped been able to spin or rotate. Now it appears to have no power at all in the rotation what would’ve caused this after washing it. And where would one go to look for parts to repair it?
Sounds as if you got the rotational sensor too wet and it failed. Do you have a parts manual for the machine. This typically helps locate the sensor(s) in the diagrams.

If you used a power washer or wand wash, it might of pushed the harness connector off the sensor.

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #3  
I don't think there a rotational sensor on the Chinese mini's. I'm pretty sure it's a straight mechanical connection from the control stick to the hydraulic valve that controls flow to the slew motor. What happens when you try to rotate? Any change in the sound of the engine or hydraulic pump?

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #4  
If there is no change in the sound of the engine or hydraulic pump when you try to rotate I'd check to see if there is some kind of linkage from the control stick to the hydraulic valve that might have come loose.

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #5  
I remember seeing somewhere that the gear that drives the turn wheel can come off due to a loose bolt. Your washing off the excavator may have not been the reason for loss of rotation.

Video of a FF13 on the setup here:

Last edited:
   / Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed
Thanks for your replies we actually took the rotational motor out of the excavator and disassembled the motor and it turns out there was a piece of metal or a ball, bearing inside the pump, which is jammed up the pump mechanism and I tore it up inside jamming the sprocket that pumps the fluid and turning the motor so I’m in the process now I’m trying to locate a new hydraulic Orbital motor model number bm2-351 but can’t seem to find anyone that sells parts for these things. Any ideas

Here’s some pics of what we found. Still trying to locate where to buy a new hydronic orbit motor for this with the same model number BM2~351

Attachments

• IMG_0363.jpeg
    IMG_0363.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0360.jpeg
    IMG_0360.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
   / Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #8  
Did it lock up solid or spin freely after the slew went out?

Something to think about if you ever have a person helping you near the bucket.

It locked up solid

/ Ff12 mini excavator stopped rotating after being washed #10  
Thanks for your replies we actually took the rotational motor out of the excavator and disassembled the motor and it turns out there was a piece of metal or a ball, bearing inside the pump, which is jammed up the pump mechanism and I tore it up inside jamming the sprocket that pumps the fluid and turning the motor so I’m in the process now I’m trying to locate a new hydraulic Orbital motor model number bm2-351 but can’t seem to find anyone that sells parts for these things. Any ideas
My L12 has an Eaton swing motor made in Ohio. it may be easier to get and should be the same as yours. My L12 is made by AGT like yours is. Lookng for a pic or # now.