Fender vs loader mounted valve

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #1  

tsperry88

Tractor
Kubota B7610
I have a little over 200 hours on my B7610 with loader mounted valve. Looking at new machines, is the fender mounted control really more comfortable to operate?

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve
Why? I have never climbed out of the skid steer on the Kubota and thought anything about control position. Does it take time to dislike loader mounted controls? I only ask because the L2501 is on my list for a new machine and is loader mounted like my last.

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #4  
I know that Yanmar has their bucket joystick the fits right in your
hand while you rest your arm on the adjustable arm rest.
I'm old and don't care to have to hold my are out to control a bucket
when I can rest my arm on the arm rest and control the bucket

willy

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #5  
My last tractor was loader mounted and my current tractor is fender mounted. It is more comfortable but really not that big of a deal. It would not be a deciding factor for me.

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #6  
My last tractor was loader mounted and my current tractor is fender mounted. It is more comfortable but really not that big of a deal. It would not be a deciding factor for me.
Exact same here.

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #7  

Same here. On the other hand not being able to do 2 functions at once like some other brands would be a nuisance.

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #8  
My new tractor has it on the fender and my previous was on the loader. I didn't think too much of the location change until I started using it and really prefer the fender mount. I can sit comfortably in the chair and use the arm rest without having to stretch my arm out. If you have lots of FEL work to do, you will appreciate its location.

/ Fender vs loader mounted valve #9  
My thoughts exactly. My 1540 was loader mount and my 1835 is fender. Honestly, the fender mount is closer and maybe more user friendly far as reach goes. But I also never had an issue at all with the loader mounted either.