FEL mounted snowblowers?

/ FEL mounted snowblowers? #1  

rScotty

Tractor
Kubota M59, JD530, JD310SG. Restoring Yanmar YM165D
Does anyone make a quick-attach front snowblower?

I was just looking at the M59 and it seems a natural match what with the bobcat style of quick change FEL bucket attachment plus the accessory hydraulic lines for 20+ gal/min flow to the front. Is that enough flow to drive a snowblower?
rScotty

/ FEL mounted snowblowers? #2  

I was just looking at the M59 and it seems a natural match what with the bobcat style of quick change FEL bucket attachment plus the accessory hydraulic lines for 20+ gal/min flow to the front. Is that enough flow to drive a snowblower?
rScotty

JD has two models:

Select a Model

/ FEL mounted snowblowers? #3  

rScotty

You can mount any hydraulic powered snow blowers on a front end loader with the quick attach system the issue is reserve capacity;

The first the rule of thumb is how much hydraulic fluid flow does the tractor have to operate before any decision on the blower model can go further.

If you do not have the reserve capacity to run a hydraulic powered implement with adequate piping size you will have to purchase a pump tank hydraulic power system to run off the P.T.O., which will allow you to have enough fluid power for any model that the front end loader can lift safely.

If you look at the Pronovost snow blowers they have 4 quick attach hydraulic powered PUMA model snow blowers for use with front end loaders on farm tractors and skid steer loaders.

You cannot starve the steering system or transmission of a hydro tractor and expect to use a snow blower like these successfully- that is why the power packs run off the P.T.O., are so handy if you do not have a mid mount PTO or a front three point hitch and P.T.O. gear box powered by the engines flywheel.