FEL Issue

/ FEL Issue
Turns out that the eye bolt which secures the suction line to the main suction pump had come loose and causing a loss of pressure. Dealer fixed on the spot without even having to unload the tractor. He recommended checking this occassionally. All is good!

/ FEL Issue #12  
Turns out that the eye bolt which secures the suction line to the main suction pump had come loose and causing a loss of pressure. Dealer fixed on the spot without even having to unload the tractor. He recommended checking this occassionally. All is good!

<snip>
If for sure the pump is making the correct flow rate,

From post #4. well it looks like the pump was NOT making the correct flow rate because it was sucking air!. Oh well glad you get it fixed and easy.:thumbsup:

LD1, you should have thought of that broken suction hose...happened to you too!:)

/ FEL Issue
You were spot on!

/ FEL Issue #14  
LD1, you should have thought of that broken suction hose...happened to you too!:)

Yea, air does some funny things.

But you should have though of that too because you bought the hose to fix the suction issue;)....you just jumped ship to the "other" orange before yours became an issue.

/ FEL Issue #15  
Yea, air does some funny things.

But you should have though of that too because you bought the hose to fix the suction issue;)....you just jumped ship to the "other" orange before yours became an issue.

That is what you call "being smart":laughing:

/ FEL Issue
Here is a picture of the eye bolt/suction line/main suction pump (right side). You can see the bolt head on top...this is what had come loose and allowed air in and fluid out. You can see the fluid residue. 20170706_181416.jpg

/ FEL Issue #17  
Here is a picture of the eye bolt/suction line/main suction pump (right side). You can see the bolt head on top...this is what had come loose and allowed air in and fluid out. You can see the fluid residue.View attachment 514502

Yeah, the Kubota that I used to own has a rubber hydraulic suction hose bent into and L shape that was notorious for eventually splitting and leaking air. I bought a replacement hose for the time when it would start to leak because they all seemed to do it over time. I sold the hose to LD1 when I swapped off the tractor and I believed his started to leak and he used the new hose I sold him. :)

/ FEL Issue #18  
Yeah, the Kubota that I used to own has a rubber hydraulic suction hose bent into and L shape that was notorious for eventually splitting and leaking air. I bought a replacement hose for the time when it would start to leak because they all seemed to do it over time. I sold the hose to LD1 when I swapped off the tractor and I believed his started to leak and he used the new hose I sold him. :)

Never leaked. Just sucked air and made hydraulics jumpy. So got the hose from you and replaced.