FEL for my YM2000

/ FEL for my YM2000 #1  

void777

Gold Member
Tractor
YM 2000
I would some to help figure out how to buy a FEL frome coldwatertractor will some one who has recently done it I have a phone # but me to go on line to order and for shipping.

/ FEL for my YM2000 #2  
As I recall reading here, Coldwater abandoned the use of internet - personal preference - and went back to face to face and phone calls to do business.

I hope someone has recent information.

/ FEL for my YM2000
california.
thanks i hope so to i have 30 loads of sandy clay to spread the guy i bought the clay from offered to spread it at no cost (nothing is free) but it gives me an excuse to get a FEL.

/ FEL for my YM2000
winston1
thank you for connecting me to that post will try again tomorrow.

/ FEL for my YM2000 #6  
Nothing is free but you did buy 30 loads of dirt from him so he probably was going to spread it as part of that deal. I would of let him do it. After a load or two he proved not up to participate or show the level of skill needed then go other ways. 30 loads is a lot of dirt!

I'd still buy the loader though! Haha.

/ FEL for my YM2000
clemsonfor
I would but the Treasure dept (wife) has to have reason for aquiring more TOOLS 30 loads has to spread got the seal of approval had the driver put in one big pile so that the wheelbarrel is not an option.

/ FEL for my YM2000 #8  
Two things you really don't want to deal with. "Treasury dept" and "wheelbarrows". Both can make you ache.

/ FEL for my YM2000
4get gto
No truer words have ever been spoken Ha Ha.