FEL, can you live without one?

/ FEL, can you live without one? #31  
The FEL is a blessing!!
The things it will do and the back pain you will save,also the shovel..iron rake..iron bar etc..doesn't get much use.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ FEL, can you live without one?
TresCrows

I must have given you the wrong impression about my tractor, she's old and slow for sure, but does everything I need her to do. No two ways about it, a loader would be sweet! But I'm gonna have to figure out ways to get by without one.
I need my financial resourses more for my son, wife, property development, hawk, dogs, etc., than I do a new tractor.

Terry

Besides, nobody has to like her but me.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by raptor on 12/17/01 08:03 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

/ FEL, can you live without one? #33  
I was not making fun of your tractor, you asked the question--that is my answer. I would not want a tractor without one--it is the most used implement next to the MMM. It does things I only dreamed about before from lifting heavy objects to digging out/cleaning out my pond. I would as soon give up the tractor as not have one--you asked--that is my answer.
I like old tractors too but the new machines from JD, Kubota, NH and etc are so balanced and capable with a loader it is a waste of their talent not to have one. I imagine older machine can be equipped with some type of laoder but will it be the responsive easy handling unit that the newer compacts are? I do not know but my guess is no. J

/ FEL, can you live without one? #34  
In no way, shape or form would I ever own another tractor without a FEL. I bought the tractor I have now primarily for the FEL. I would also never own a 2WD tractor with a FEL. I've used them before. Better than nothing but no contest to 4WD!

18-82971-tbnsig.gif