Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #2  
Looks like a telehandler to me, not a tractor and in the past, I've put idiots in the ditch as well. You in that big of a hurry, leave earlier. Did one last summer in fact, some kid tried to pass me on a 2 lane dirt farm road and found out the hard way there wasn't enough room. Oh well.

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #3  
   / Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #4  
Trusting fate to a group of jurors chosen at random who could have decided the outcome differently.

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #5  
Good to hear that the jury let him go. I watched the video on YouTube awhile ago and thought he did the right thing. The drunk guy was out of control and should of been the one who was arrested.

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #6  
Good to hear; he never should have been charged with a thing.

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #7  
I chased two fellows out of my yard and back down my driveway. They were in a pickup - I was on the M6040. They were sure of their right to fish in my lake. I convinced them otherwise.

I knew I could never catch them. But gave them one Hell of a real scare.

This one incident turned out to be a very good thing. Word spread - there is a crazy old fart out there who will chase you down on his tractor. Stay clear!!!

Last edited:
   / Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #8  
A week after we built and moved into our house (13 years ago) I was in the house about 10 am and a guy walked past the backdoor. I went out and asked who he was and he said he was with the tax assessors office. I said it would be wise on his part to give notice beforehand (since we live well outside of town and well off the road). He began to tell me how he had to take measurements by law and he was within his power to be here.

I then told him he could make an appointment and come back and he would never be welcome to just come poke around. He went on about how it was his job blah blah blah........ 'Dude I'm putting my boots on and if your car is still here when I start my tractor I will be moving it off of this farm.' I don't thik he beleived me until I was actually on the tractor moving towards his tractor. When I was about 10' from his car and dropped the forks to start pushing, he backed up and took off.

That afternoon he called to make an appointment, I don't know how he got my number but I do believe he wasn't coming back out here without talking to me first. I picked the most inopportune time for him just because he had been so rude when he just showed up.

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #9  
I chased two fellows out of my yard and back down my driveway. They were in a pickup - I was on the M6040. They were sure of their right to fish in my lake. I convinced them otherwise.

I knew I could never catch them. But gave them one Hell of a real scare.

This one incident turned out to be a very good thing. Word spread - there is a crazy old fart out there who will chase you down on his tractor. Stay clear!!!
Done that too often, not the tractor part but chased & removed on ATV or foot. I have found that big dogs and weapons improve people's retention of the lesson. I do not want to be on the Friday night drunk cruise circuit and/or fishing/hunting on my property. Neither do I want folks shooting into by direction (or any other) from the roadway. I despise road hunters....................... at least get out of your vehicle and don't cut fences.
A neighbor down the road had his milk cow shot last fall at night by a road hunter that saw brown and then cut the fence to retrieve their deer. NO mercy for those kind of "hunter" from me, you shot at my house at night I might return fire if I catch the muzzle flash.

/ Farmer who flipped trespasser's car found not guilty #10  
Up until about 20 to 25 years ago - I had "visitors" quite often. Then one visitor showed me that the local mapping company - out of Seattle - showed my driveway as a COUNTY ROAD.

It took the better part of three years to get that straightened out.