Farmall 120C

/ Farmall 120C #31  
Does yours have the quick lift for the 3 point hitch on yours? Or does anyone else have one of those?
yes, mine has the fast lift and the lever by the draft control and the out back control. The fast lift I used for the first few days. But it seems that it is best to use it when running an implement to pull it up and set it down quickly. If left in the middle of up or down it is not predictable. So it is set forward all the time for me. the rear control works together with the level which is what I prefer so it can raise and lower while attaching an implement.

/ Farmall 120C
yes, mine has the fast lift and the lever by the draft control and the out back control. The fast lift I used for the first few days. But it seems that it is best to use it when running an implement to pull it up and set it down quickly. If left in the middle of up or down it is not predictable. So it is set forward all the time for me. the rear control works together with the level which is what I prefer so it can raise and lower while attaching an implement.

I’m trying to figure out how to raise and lower my 3 point arms. I don’t have the controls on the back of the tractor. With the quick raise forward I can only fully raise the 3 point to lower it. If it’s only half way raised it will not lower the bars I have to go full up. I’m guessing with the quick raise out it pulls the bars all the way up so it won’t lower it with the handle.
I’m obviously missing something. I need to make small movements down also.

/ Farmall 120C #33  
I’m trying to figure out how to raise and lower my 3 point arms. I don’t have the controls on the back of the tractor. With the quick raise forward I can only fully raise the 3 point to lower it. If it’s only half way raised it will not lower the bars I have to go full up. I’m guessing with the quick raise out it pulls the bars all the way up so it won’t lower it with the handle.
I’m obviously missing something. I need to make small movements down also.
I use the lever on the right side base of the seat, next to the draft control. There are 2 levers. Push both all the way down. Also push the quick raise, right above the throttle, all the way forward. 3pt Lift will be full down, in ”float” mode. Pull the outside of the 2 levers at the base of the seat up as little or as much as you want. It will raise accordingly to how much you move it up or down. Hope that helps?…

Last edited:
   / Farmall 120C
There was an adjustment somewhere. They came and picked it up and made the adjustment.