Farm Truck Gets a Home Paint Job

/ Farm Truck Gets a Home Paint Job #35  
20240221_165729.jpg

/ Farm Truck Gets a Home Paint Job #37  
Way to go! The world needs more of that kind of "take the bull by the horns and do what it takes". Considering what it costs to have cars painted these days I'm willing to bet you just inspired some backyard jobs.

/ Farm Truck Gets a Home Paint Job #39  
I've sprayed a lot of Rustoleum on farm equipment with a Harbor Freight paint gun and it works great. You did a beautiful job. I use acetone as a thinner because it dries fast and sprays better. Try it sometime.

OEM tractor company paints are good as well because they are better paints without getting silly. if you like Kubota, IH or JD colors, their paints are beautiful acrylic enamels that spray and look great.

/ Farm Truck Gets a Home Paint Job #40  
I've sprayed a lot of Rustoleum on farm equipment with a Harbor Freight paint gun and it works great. You did a beautiful job. I use acetone as a thinner because it dries fast and sprays better. Try it sometime.

OEM tractor company paints are good as well because they are better paints without getting silly. if you like Kubota, IH or JD colors, their paints are beautiful acrylic enamels that spray and look great.
Any tips on spray painting tractors?

All the best, Peter