Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,411  
IMG_20220526_071309150_HDR.jpg

giphy.gif

View attachment 747748

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #2,412  
My new Wicked 55 grapple immediately became the most useful FEL attachment in my arsenal. However, being my only jointed attachment, it's also the most problematic to quick attach, Does anyone have a slick trick when detaching it so it rests in a stable and accessible position for next time? Right now it tends to either close up and rock back, or open wide making the QA positioning less than ideal.

/ Everything Attachments #2,413  
My new Wicked 55 grapple immediately became the most useful FEL attachment in my arsenal. However, being my only jointed attachment, it's also the most problematic to quick attach, Does anyone have a slick trick when detaching it so it rests in a stable and accessible position for next time? Right now it tends to either close up and rock back, or open wide making the QA positioning less than ideal.
I open mine all the way up and just let it rest on the upper and lower tine tips. Then I connect the hoses together so it doesn't pressure lock quite so bad. I haven't had an issue connecting or disconnecting in that position, what issue do you have with it like that?

/ Everything Attachments #2,414  
Hey guys,
Here's a Big Bad Wicked 66 on our SVL and a quick stroll with me, through one wing of our factory!

/ Everything Attachments #2,415  
Wicked XTreme Tractor Land Leveler V2.0 - Land Plane With Scarifier Shanks or Land Shark 5.1 Compact Land Leveler?

I currently have a B2601 and L4600. I will be upgrading my L4600 to something like an M5-111 or MF4707 if they ever come back in stock.

Will a B2601 pull a Wicked Extreme 5' or 6' land plane? Or, am I better off getting the slightly lighter-weight Land Shark?

Or, do I just bite the bullet and get a Wicked Extreme in a 7' or 8' width?

I live in East Texas so, my soil is pretty soft generally with a lot of sand. My driveway is ~800' long with pasture on both sides so, water control is an issue along with erosion with critters burrowing under and letting their tunnels wash the road out after a rain when they become little mini-culverts and let the road based collapse into the washed-out tunnel.

The B2601 will probably move them just fine but, am I right thinking it is too light to be properly balanced and pull anything larger than a 6' land plane? I am thinking that the B2601 will be much handier for road maintenance around gates and the house compared to my L4600 and it won't get any better with a yet to be purchased bigger tractor.

/ Everything Attachments #2,416  
Wicked XTreme Tractor Land Leveler V2.0 - Land Plane With Scarifier Shanks or Land Shark 5.1 Compact Land Leveler?

I currently have a B2601 and L4600. I will be upgrading my L4600 to something like an M5-111 or MF4707 if they ever come back in stock.

Will a B2601 pull a Wicked Extreme 5' or 6' land plane? Or, am I better off getting the slightly lighter-weight Land Shark?

Or, do I just bite the bullet and get a Wicked Extreme in a 7' or 8' width?

I live in East Texas so, my soil is pretty soft generally with a lot of sand. My driveway is ~800' long with pasture on both sides so, water control is an issue along with erosion with critters burrowing under and letting their tunnels wash the road out after a rain when they become little mini-culverts and let the road based collapse into the washed-out tunnel.

The B2601 will probably move them just fine but, am I right thinking it is too light to be properly balanced and pull anything larger than a 6' land plane? I am thinking that the B2601 will be much handier for road maintenance around gates and the house compared to my L4600 and it won't get any better with a yet to be purchased bigger tractor.
Sid, I do not know where in East Texas you are but I am in Mineola. I have a 6’ and it is much bigger and heavier than you think. I can pull it with both my Kioti and Branson but need to be in 4WD and watch the load. Both tractors weigh double what your B2601 does and do not think you will be happy with that combo. If you are close we can arrange for you to come see it if you like.

But it does a great job!

604C6CD9-3411-4AC8-900C-2BCCEC47CFC9.jpeg

3C589501-C9C0-4E58-8FC6-AAA583591065.jpeg
D89FA1DA-3EC7-404D-ADA2-AF34C3D67396.jpeg

/ Everything Attachments #2,417  
Awesome! I'll try to make my next grocery trip to Walmart in Mineola this coming weekend!

I sent a DM. (y)

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #2,418  
That works for me. I will be home this weekend. I am in San Antonio till Friday.

/ Everything Attachments #2,419  
So - I see pretty recent posts in this thread saying lead times are 4-5 months out...

I'm looking at either the 55" or the 60" for my L4760HSTC with a LA1055 loader - and NOWHERE that I see on the everythingattachments site is there ANY mention about lead times like that. There's a bunch of warning to make sure people understand how freight works... but I can throw a grapple into the cart and get all the way to the place order screen and even enter credit card information...

So are you guys telling me I'll go all they way through that - they will hit my card - then tell me "sorry bro - 4-5 months out"!??!?!

I'd love to tell you that someone at EA has answered that question for me - but 2 messages sent to "Email Rick" link in the upper corner of the site have not been responded to.

I get that people love these grapples- but as a newcomer to the EA party - not really having the most warm and fuzzy customer experience here so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.