Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,031  
Does EA have Clamp-On Forks.

My Tractor is small but I'm thinking something around the 2 to 3K rated lift Forks and approximately 48" working length, 60"+ overall.

Thanks

Clamp on forks are a PITA.
If your Mahindra has Q/A, buy a set of real forks.
Life will be easy, and you will be happy.
I have real ETA Q/A forks, and cheap clamp on things, but for two different tractors.
I NEVER use the clamp on things that bend buckets!

/ Everything Attachments #2,032  
Does EA have Clamp-On Forks.

My Tractor is small but I'm thinking something around the 2 to 3K rated lift Forks and approximately 48" working length, 60"+ overall.

Thanks

The clamp on forks also put the load way out beyond the bucket, reducing lift capacity. How much can you afford to lose?

/ Everything Attachments #2,033  
I bought a set when our small tractor was a Kubota B-2710. I felt they put too much stress on the bucket and .. as already pointed out .. the load is way in front of the bucket pins.

I sold them for just under what I paid for them .. then sold the Kubota too.

Present forks are 48" x 4000 lb. that fit both 55 HP and 100 HP tractors.

Don't waste .. your money!

/ Everything Attachments #2,034  
Clamp on forks are a PITA.
If your Mahindra has Q/A, buy a set of real forks.
Life will be easy, and you will be happy.
I have real ETA Q/A forks, and cheap clamp on things, but for two different tractors.
I NEVER use the clamp on things that bend buckets!

The clamp on forks also put the load way out beyond the bucket, reducing lift capacity. How much can you afford to lose?

I bought a set when our small tractor was a Kubota B-2710. I felt they put too much stress on the bucket and .. as already pointed out .. the load is way in front of the bucket pins.

I sold them for just under what I paid for them .. then sold the Kubota too.

Present forks are 48" x 4000 lb. that fit both 55 HP and 100 HP tractors.

Don't waste .. your money!

Thanks to all for comment.
My tractor doesn't have anyway to attaching mechanism for Attachments to the FEL, it is also too low on power.
I do Brush Removal once every five years or so, but this last time I dug out everything with the backhoe and will be running the Brush Cutter over the area so... no more high brush !

My only use for these forks is clean up a couple of brush pile from my last five year+ cleanup and the weight will be minimal and I won't need them again for another five years+, God willing, and then only if I don't use the 3-Point Brush Cutter to keep the area clear. So to buy a set of real Forks and the backplate and mounting is over kill to the Nth degree.
WAY too much $$$ involved when all I need is one set of medium duty forks !

I ordered a set of Clamp Ons from Amazon... China Made too ! (Usually I wouldn't BUY CHINA, but not too many companies sell then in the USA). Three weeks to order but these had the best reviews and a reasonable price.
Three weeks later I check the Tracking and my Forks have been delivered to Mississippi, I live in SoCal and as I found out the label had my address on it, go figure !
I contacted FedEx, asked them where they were and was told they had been delivered and look around they are there.
Well I didn't get them, FedEx wouldn't redirect them to me and the original company wouldn't contact FedEx to approve the delivery.
The original company canceled the order and refunded (I hope) my money.

So I am back to square one but do not want to spend a lot of money for brush use every five years or so !

Thanks again for the comments, Stay Safe, God Bless !

/ Everything Attachments #2,035  
Hey man, thanks for asking, but we do not offer any clamp on forks. The guys pretty much covered the reasoning.

These are great forks for smaller machines. 2,200 pound rated, but they only weigh 238 pounds to maximize lift capacity.
Small Compact Tractor and Mini Skid Steer Pallet Forks

We use Hardox 450 steel on all of our pallet fork rails, and the top rail is beveled by our Haas mill, which makes sliding the tines easier!

20201118_151213es.jpg

20201217_084511s.jpg

20201217_085944s.jpg

Be sure to keep us in mind for future attachments needs!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,036  
Hey man, thanks for asking, but we do not offer any clamp on forks. The guys pretty much covered the reasoning.

These are great forks for smaller machines. 2,200 pound rated, but they only weigh 238 pounds to maximize lift capacity.
Small Compact Tractor and Mini Skid Steer Pallet Forks

We use Hardox 450 steel on all of our pallet fork rails, and the top rail is beveled by our Haas mill, which makes sliding the tines easier!

View attachment 684375

View attachment 684376

View attachment 684377

Be sure to keep us in mind for future attachments needs!!
Travis

Yep.......he says it right!
I have their EA forks.
Well worth the $$$$.

/ Everything Attachments #2,037  

Since my heaviest load should be well under the one thousand pound, I'm thinking the amount of lift lost isn't a problem.

As I have said before, my loads will be on the lite side, brush or small quantity of 2x lumber, and I done this once in five + years, I am thinking the 4000 lb. Forks should cover it !

/ Everything Attachments #2,038  
Since my heaviest load should be well under the one thousand pound, I'm thinking the amount of lift lost isn't a problem.

As I have said before, my loads will be on the lite side, brush or small quantity of 2x lumber, and I done this once in five + years, I am thinking the 4000 lb. Forks should cover it !

ONCE YOU PUT REAL FORKS ON YOU WILL FIND A MILLION USES. Sorry for the caps but really want to get that across. You are now a commercial shipping point as well since you can unload a truck!

You will not ever regret getting some real forks.

/ Everything Attachments #2,039  
   / Everything Attachments #2,040  
ONCE YOU PUT REAL FORKS ON YOU WILL FIND A MILLION USES. Sorry for the caps but really want to get that across. You are now a commercial shipping point as well since you can unload a truck!

You will not ever regret getting some real forks.

YEP......so true !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.