Ever buy a toaster?

/ Ever buy a toaster? #52  
^^^^
:thumbsup:

That looks like the syrup used for vending machine coffee years ago.

/ Ever buy a toaster? #53  
After reading this thread I had to go look at what brand mine actually is ..... and the most blatant marking was actually a fairly large Walmart stamped on the information plate on the bottom. Not sure they sell it any more, but it's fairly decent 4 slice (thick enough for half bagel in each slot) that's all metal body.

Though more and more I find myself buying small kitchen appliances and smallwares (chef's knives, ladles, etc) from commericial suppliers (tend to use Webstaraunt a lot) .....by the way the large metal cafeteria-style warming pans also work well as oil catch pans (and last I looked were actually cheaper per volume than oil drain pans marketed to mechanics).

/ Ever buy a toaster? #54  
DB53CC13-C6AA-492E-BD50-D3CB818ABC55.jpeg2AE8027B-4B07-4C75-931E-3ECF65888234.jpeg

/ Ever buy a toaster? #55  
They say a watched pot never boils. Does a watched toaster ever pop up? Seems I either have to flick the lever or turn away to do something else.

/ Ever buy a toaster?
Took it apart the other day whilst I was smoking up some bacon. The little bugger has a motor in it that cranks the toast up and down. Seemed clean. I tweaked a rod that slips into an inductive pickup. We'll see if that helps. Just wish it had a longer slot. By then Tesla will have a toaster on the market.....

/ Ever buy a toaster? #57  
Acetylene torch. Kitchen model. You could print "TBN" on any sized bread, muffin, loaf or waffle.

/ Ever buy a toaster?
Acetylene torch. Kitchen model. You could print "TBN" on any sized bread, muffin, loaf or waffle.

Muhammad should be watching this thread. A TBN toaster to go with the ever successful TBN coffee mugs ;)

/ Ever buy a toaster? #59  
Muhammad should be watching this thread. A TBN toaster to go with the ever successful TBN coffee mugs ;)

There are TBN coffee mugs?