Ever buy a toaster?

/ Ever buy a toaster? #1  

tomplum

Elite Member
Tractor
XJ2025H
It is a sad state of affairs really. The old toaster has this habit of not shutting off, plus because I mainly toast sourdough pieces that are too long- thought it time for an upgrade to a long slot model. With my cup of joe and a laptop found this is a rabbit hole and there ain't nothin' shiny at the bottom. Look at what folks ***** review and as you read on it either toasts half the bread, won't eject the toast after a week or start on fire. Good grief Charlie Brown!

/ Ever buy a toaster? #2  
While you're shopping for toasters you may wish to give some thought to a small toaster oven for those over size slices.

/ Ever buy a toaster?
Read enough reviews and you will never buy anything.

No kidding! Heck, this was going to be a quick and easy thing. A comedian, John Pinette talked about buying a toaster in one of his routines. It was funny. But dang, it's also the truth! John Pinette - Toaster - YouTube

/ Ever buy a toaster? #6  
Just bought a Breville A Bit More 2 Slice Toaster and it works great! the slots are 1.25" (about) wide and very long google it and you'll get all the specs. Not a cheap machine though, but like all Breville products great quality.

/ Ever buy a toaster? #7  
They don't make the toaster I want (that figures!). Four slice, long for Munich Style Rye Bread. No such thing,

/ Ever buy a toaster? #8  
They don't make the toaster I want (that figures!). Four slice, long for Munich Style Rye Bread. No such thing,

I also love that style rye bread . . . go for a toaster oven.

/ Ever buy a toaster? #10  
Toaster oven just doesn't compare to a toaster. It kind of dries the bread out more.