Error codes on T554

/ Error codes on T554 #11  
The dealer still has my tractor. After going back and forth with TYM, TYM is sending them a diagnostic computer to figure out what's wrong. They've been waiting on the computer for two weeks.

Keep on them. I had an issue last summer and it took almost 5 weeks to get something from TYM/Mahindra.

/ Error codes on T554
Resolved! My dealer had to get a diagnostic computer from TYM to determine the problem. After waiting a few weeks for the computer, it told them that the error code was due to a fuel pressure sensor problem. Part ordered. Another few weeks pass. After sensor was replaced, same problem. Yanmar called in. The sensor was the problem, but something had to be reset to enable the tractor to achieve the desired RPMs and eliminate the error code on the dash. Now, my tractor purrs like a kitten. I'm happy now, after two months of my tractor sitting in the shop.

Spring is almost here. Time to tame that overgrown property!

/ Error codes on T554 #13  
I started my tractor and saw the following codes show up on the dash:

SPN: 321536
FMI: 3

View attachment 487598

This flashed alternately with two warning symbols:

View attachment 487599

I can't find anything in the user manual and my dealer is also stumped. Does anyone know what these mean?
Allen, I hope you're still around.

I know this is an very old post but I have into this problem with my 454 HST. It has my dealer stumped.

Left engine warning light (right side cluster as shown in your image) comes on initially with key turn.
It then shuts off (normal action) once the tractor is running.
Both engine warning lights then come on, the left one flashing. They stay on and don't shut off.
Tractor seems to be running just fine. No other code shows up on the cluster. Code reader is not identifying the problem. Fluid levels are fine.
Is that similar to the issue you were having?

Thank you,
Stephen

/ Error codes on T554
Stephen, it doesn't sound similar to the problem I had.

/ Error codes on T554 #15  
The left engine light indicates low oil pressure. The right is the check engine light. Low oil pressure would trigger a check engine warning. And both would illuminate.

Try changing the engine oil. If that doesn’t work try pulling the sensor of the idiot light and hooking in a guage, to see what the pressure actually is.

Sometimes the sensors go bad, and send incorrect signals to the engine management system.

One of my freinds bought a brand new Dodge with the Cummins. Anytime he got it warmed up, it would go into limp home mode. Dealer tried to trouble shoot it, and couldn’t.

Factory tech showed up, and they took it out on the highway. After forty miles it went into limp home mode. Factory tech had his laptop hooked up. The drivetrain control module thought the transmission was overheated. Tech pulled the dipstick, and stuck a long thermocouple in the dipstick tube. Sensor was showing 160-F warmer than it really was.

Dealer replaced the sensor, and the problem disappeared.

/ Error codes on T554 #16  
Sorry, I have to chime in with my odd sense of humor...when I read "left engine light" I thought you had some fancy twin engine tractor!

As for those problems...sensors are nice to have, except when they fail. Next we will need sensors for the sensors.

Good luck all!

/ Error codes on T554 #17  
Sorry, I have to chime in with my odd sense of humor...when I read "left engine light" I thought you had some fancy twin engine tractor!

As for those problems...sensors are nice to have, except when they fail. Next we will need sensors for the sensors.

Good luck all!

Yeah what a difference that would have made on the early Boeing 737 Max...