EA grapple not an option now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #31  
Jstpssng - Right on. But your MTL grapple is a fine implement - not likely to fold. Unless you get crazy.:ROFLMAO:

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #32  
Jstpssng - Right on. But your MTL grapple is a fine implement - not likely to fold. Unless you get crazy.:ROFLMAO:
I fear that my tractor would fold first...

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #33  
Hi all, I have a set of frontier pallet forks that I modified to also fit on the three point hitch. Installed the frontier pallet grapple, it works great and can use the forks for other tasks. I carry the really heavy loads on the back.
IMG_20231111_133316362_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231210_093405877_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231210_093931151.jpg

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #34  
I agree , I keep hearing about these cheap or junk MTL implements and I have found mine to be well built and durable.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #36  
Until recently EA had an almost cultlike following here. Suggesting any other brand would subject you to some abuse.
Oh believe me I have seen it on here, I bet a few of them are sulled up about it.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #37  
I bought a Top Dog Attachments 60" grapple. Shipped out the same day I ordered it. Made in the USA. Got it last week and used it a few days. Seems to work really well with my tractor, and I have no complaints yet.

At first I wanted teeth on top and bottom tines, but I think only having them on the top tines is a better way to go, IMHO.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #38  
Bought an anbo root grapple around 2015. It's tough, heavy and made of some hard steel. Ar400 I think.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #39  
BUCK UP - boys. The loss of EA is not the end of the world. It's a shame - but life goes on.

ANBO makes a great grapple. They are 70 miles north of me. It's one brand that I gave serious consideration.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #40  
BUCK UP - boys. The loss of EA is not the end of the world. It's a shame - but life goes on.

ANBO makes a great grapple. They are 70 miles north of me. It's one brand that I gave serious consideration.
A mere 52 hours driving time for me. What’s for dinner Friday evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.