EA grapple not an option now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #21  
Bought a Stout Buckets grapple for my 48HP Branson. Really like the grapple, and it’s held up well with a fair amount of use. Got the Stout Skid Steer Brush Grapple 66-9 With Skid Steer Quick Attach. USA made. 66” wide and 520 lb.
IMG_4217.jpeg

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #23  
Another MTL grapple owner and I do firewood processing. No complaints.

there are likely better units out there, but the MTL does what I need to do.

/ EA grapple not an option now what?

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 72
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #25  
Another MTL grapple owner and I do firewood processing. No complaints.

there are likely better units out there, but the MTL does what I need to do.
I've heard that the owner was a peckahead to deal with but never had to worry about it. I bought online, had it delivered to a friend's business who has a forklift, and have been using it ever since.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #26  
I've heard that the owner was a peckahead to deal with but never had to worry about it. I bought online, had it delivered to a friend's business who has a forklift, and have been using it ever since.
I read some of the reviews that indicated that, but seeing as how I prefer to talk to a real person verses internet ordering I called and they were no problem to do business with, answered all my questions and have been helpful when I have called back needing other things, I actually ordered o forestry mower and grapple from them for my skidsteer and have been well pleased with both.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #27  
You can still order and pay for a grapple from EA. Their website was up and running unless it's been shutdown in the last few days.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #28  
Consider getting a set of forks and a thumb attachment

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #29  
Hells bells. I'll bet if you do some research you could find 40 companies that make grapples. At least half of those should fit your needs. As you can see here - there are a whole world of different grapples in just 28 posts. They seem to be meeting the needs of their owners.

A point - you get what you pay for - sometimes. A cheap implement is likely to fold - like a deck of cards.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #30  
A cheap implement is likely to fold - like a deck of cards
Maybe so but my MTL has served me well.
Unlike my Titan forks...

Status
Not open for further replies.