E OR M Massey?

/ E OR M Massey? #11  
Following, as I'm looking to trade my Kubota L3400 in for a slightly larger tractor, and the 2860E seems to be the perfect fit. Now if only the dealers can get these tractors back in stock. I'm also not opposed to the slightly lower HP 2850E. I really don't know what the difference is other than the HP, as all of the specs are identical.

He did get an M series in, but that tractor was just a little too big for what I need it for. The frame is slightly smaller (about 1000lbs) on the E series. I already have a 75HP tractor for my big work.

/ E OR M Massey? #12  
My dealer has an E in stock. I told him I want it and I'm in the works getting it. The E series seems to have the same capabilities as the M series. Good enough for me!

/ E OR M Massey? #13  
The new E series aren't as dorky looking as they used to be!

1634433510654.png

/ E OR M Massey? #15  
I'm getting the 2860E with hst. I see that the E series has slightly more pto horsepower and the loader has more lift capacity than the M series.

/ E OR M Massey? #16  
I purchased the 2850M, I like the extra power of the turbo but don’t like the brakes set up.e.g. When holding the tractor on a hill while dumping a load from the bucket, you cannot easy backwards/ flowardwhile releasing the brakes, it coasts until your foot is fully off the brake like it’s in neutral . If you only holding one wheel brake you can but not when the brakes are tied together..it made me pucker,almost going over a bank.. manual says it is allow increase hydraulic pressure for lifting capacity.

/ E OR M Massey? #17  
This guy is a good ambassador for MF and has a lot of tractor salesmanship videos out. He is also pretty good about responding to questions in the comment section.

/ E OR M Massey? #18  
I've noticed that the M Series appears to be a little heavier than the E Series. For the 2860, it's about 400 pounds.