Dynahoe information search

/ Dynahoe information search #51  
I have parts for dynahoes I have a 490 and a 490k I just blew the motor in the 490k which I will be fixing when I can and the 490 I cracked the bell housing on trany I use for parts but I have parts to spare if any one needs some.
Hey, you dirtyoldog, you still around? I was running through as many old posts as I could find looking for Dynahoe 490 parts & info.
I'm having a terrible time finding a part number for the transmission remote filter element. The machine, which is new to me, looks
like the trans filter hasn't been changed in years and I'm very reluctant to pull it down to see what the number is on it. I can imagine
that the "O" ring would break apart and the filter would crumble and the number would be unreadable and I'd be down for ever trying
to find a filter.
Also, is there a power steering filter on the 490? Some machines have them and some don't and I can't find one unless it's hiding in there somewhere.
The only hydraulic filter that I could find for the tank was from Killer Filter and it was $125 with shipping with a 6 to 8 week lead time. They make them to order. They come with one end open or both ends open, same part number. Best guess was both ends open. Same issue as trans filter old and doesn't look like it's been changed for years.
Last one. Having a problem with the neutral safety switch. I have to hold the key in the start position and wiggle the forward/reverse lever
back and forth until it's just right and it starts. Do you know how this neutral safety switch iworks and where it's located. I know that it's just a on/off contact switch that completes the circuit between the key switch and the start solenoid and they are usually located on the shift linkage on the transmission in cars/trucks. I can only assume that it's the same on the 490 but I can't find it. If this is located on the transmission, is this going to be an Allison part?
Any help that you can provide an any of this would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks! Dave
PS: Spent many a day years ago at Thompson Speedway watching the Midget Races and Super Modified Stock Car Races!