Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions

/ Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions #41  
LD1, what do you do about mixing oils/fluids? Most dumps use ATF V/S hydraulic/tractor fluid.
I wouldn’t worry much. I’ve seen in these pumps and plow pumps. Nothing wild. I had a case o matic that worked fine on either atf or hydraulic fluid. Never noticed a difference. My dump trailer has been using hydraulic fluid.

/ Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions #42  
I wouldn’t worry much. I’ve seen in these pumps and plow pumps. Nothing wild. I had a case o matic that worked fine on either atf or hydraulic fluid. Never noticed a difference. My dump trailer has been using hydraulic fluid.

1683968396373.png

/ Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions #43  
LD1, what do you do about mixing oils/fluids? Most dumps use ATF V/S hydraulic/tractor fluid.
I dont do anything about it.

The SUDT oil in my tractor is probably bettwer quality than in the dump trailer.

And the couple gallons of whatever it has that mix with my tractor....big deal. not too worried.

/ Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions #44  
I have an occasional use dump trailer to.

First thing I did was set myself up to NOT rely on the dump trailer battery.
Having a decent jump pack around might be a lot easier.

/ Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions #45  
If it meets the iso spec run it. Yes mixing can void, but if your like my self you use 1 mfg for your oil products. I usually have iso32 on hand. I buy in large quantities. Yes first time around if you did something like add in hydro lines to your dump you’d want to flush the mfg’s oils and put in your matching.

/ Dump Trailer Purchased - now questions #46  
Having a decent jump pack around might be a lot easier.
I just don't like relying on a battery that only gets occasional use. Even the jump back batteries die. The alternator is almost a sure thing as long as vehicle is running